3 bedroom and 2 bathroom (1 with tub) villa and extra separate toilet. The villa got it all for your great holiday on Aruba! GREAT LOCATION! 2 minutes drive from beautiful beaches, 5 minutes from all restaurant. Safe area-privacy-modern-CLEAN!
The villa boosts 3 bedrooms (air-conditioned) and 2 bathrooms. In the fully equipped very modern and stylish kitchen you can prepare a delicious meal or just use the outside BBQ. From the living room you have access to the large patio from where you can jump right into your private saltwater pool.
Have a drink at the veranda and enjoy the pool. There is enough space to park your car. For your convenience there is a wireless Internet connection and television
The villa is close to a Chinese supermarket and 3 minute drive from the beach. Palm Beach with all its restaurants and shops is around the corner. Alarm system available. All bathrooms (2) do have their own modern shower, sink and toilet. The kitchen is well equipped with fridge, toaster, microwave, oven, coffee machine. All bedrooms have airco.
The outside area is very spacious, large porch, BBQ grill, lots of sun or shade to choose, outside shower and relaxing chairs. We do provide a washingmachine so you can do your own laundry.
We have a child crib and a child seat, parking on your own terrain, extra cleaning during your stay and many more!
So if you want to treat yourself with a careless and relaxing holiday, close to the beach and all the action this is the place to be!!
Guests have access to the entire house including the laundryroom so you can do your laundry.
Interakcija s gostima
We will make sure your holiday will be great! Any questions? You can call us. We live for 10 years on Aruba and can tell you about restaurants, beaches and what to do on Aruba. Just ask! Also read our reviews about us, to feel comfortable.
You can use 30kwh electricity per day. We do have inverter airco's in the bedrooms. This is included in your rentalrate. We do a meterreading with you at check in and check out. Any electricity use above the 30 kwh a day will be extra charged at US$ 0.50 for 1 kwh.
Check out is normally at 10.00 am.
If you are staying longer then 1 week an in between cleaning will be done at a charge of US$ 35.00 that needs to be paid in cash.
Rental Rules: read carefully!
1. Smoking is only outside the villa allowed. Violation of this rule will cost USD 100,00.
2. People other than those in the Lessee party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Lessee. Extra costs/fine of USD 75,00 must be paid per guest when illegal staying in villa!
3. The villa is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the lessee. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and (bath and beach) towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house nor other appliances from the villa.
8. Septic tank: The property has a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for the damage.
9. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
10. When leaving the Villa, lessee must close all windows and doors correctly. Lessee must use the alarm when leaving the villa. Break in due to the fact that lessee did not close the villa completely, lessee will be held responsible for the stolen goods from the owner’s villa. Lessee must have a travel in surance.
11. Lessee must obey all the rules of the home owner. The rules and regulations of the villa are provided in the villa. We ask you to read the documents. Violation of the rules will costs lessee USD 100,00 deposit per rule violation.
12. Losing the key, lessee will be charged USD 100,00 per key.
13. BBQ must be left clean at check out. Dirty BBQ and not cleaning the BBQ correctly will be charged USD 50,00 extra cleaning fee.
14. When the alarm goes of due to renters fault, we expect lessee to call the property manager. If not called and the property owner must pass by to see if all is ok we charge USD 25,00 each time.
15. Lessee received the rules and regulations of the villa and agrees in every aspect.
16. You can use 30kwh electricity per day. We do have inverter airco's in the bedrooms. This is included in your rentalrate. We do a meterreading with you at check in and check out. Any electricity use above the 30kwh a day will be extra charged at US$ 0.50 for 1 kwh.
17. Check out is normally at 10.00 am.
18. If you are staying longer then 1 week an in between cleaning will be done at a charge of US$ 35.00 that needs to be paid in cash.
19.The villa does have security cameras and imagery shall only be used for prosecution of burglers etc & resolution of disputes with Renters and also no imagery is kept if not needed expressly for those purposes. Nor will owner cooperate with surrendering imagery to any authority unless expressly forced to do by a valid warrent under Aruban jurisdiction.
By making a reservation with airbnb the guest accepts all the rules as mentioned above.
Ovaj domaćin ima 79 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We come from the Netherlands, but we are living for almost 11 years on this beautiful tropical paradise Aruba. We love living here and enjoy the beautiful beaches, sunshine and relaxt atmosphere. Petra works in real estate and has her own company and Fay loves horseriding and animals. Come and be our guests in paradise!