Located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods & within walking distance from the best attractions in Soho/West Village/ Greenwich Village, our airy 1-bedroom is fully furnished, has a terrace, and thoughtfully maintained.
- In the back of a well-maintained building with the supers living right next door and is quite responsive to any issues
- Private terrace with hammock and table set, ideal spot to indulge in the spring/summer
- Small 1 bed room unit that has separate bedroom and joint living room with kitchenette; is well-furnished with the essentials for the discerning travelers.
- Laundry and Washing machine in the basement of building and guests may use our laundry card at no additional cost.
- Laundry room in the basement in building next door.
Please note that my apartment is not an ideal place for guests who would like to cook during their stay as there isn't a full kitchen. Instead it's a kitchenette, which includes 2 electric stoves and a fridge (not a refrigerator) and no microwave. However, there is a plethora of restaurants (in wide ranges of prices, cuisines) just outside of our building and pretty much any type of food (from authentic Indian to Lebanese, to Vietnamese) is steps away.
Also, there isn't a TV.
- No smoking allowed
- Have fun.