Walking distance to Notting hill and Portobello road! 15 minute tube ride to Oxford Circus. 2 minute walk to Queens Park station
Welcome to our cool and comfortable split-level apartment, located in the safe West London area of Queens Park. Here you'll be within short travelling distance to all central London attractions as well as local shops, eateries and Queens Park itself.
• Large Living room with corner sofa
• Double Bedroom
• Garden with table, chairs, LED lights and 4 grill BBQ!!
• Large dining table for entertaining
• Recently refurbished kitchen with modern appliances (inc. dishwasher, washing machine, electric hob, oven etc)
• Recently refurbished bathroom
• LED TV, DVD player, Sky+ HD, Amplifier, Bose Speakers
• Expansive range of DVD’s for your viewing
A few paces from the front door and you’ll be on Salusbury Road, which boasts a range of essential (and non essential!) stores for all your needs:
• Corner shops
• Coffee shops
• Local supermarket
• Sunday Farmers Market
Only 4 min walk from the apartment and you’ll find yourself in the idyllic locale of Queens Park, which also contains a playground, café, pitch and putt and petting zoo.
Still within walking distance are cinemas as well as the fashionable, famous and frivolous area of Notting Hill.
• Underground (Bakerloo Line) – Direct Line to Central London locations within 15 minutes such as Baker Street, Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus and Charing Cross
• Buses – Several that leave from outside the flat, travelling in all directions including Central London.
We love our home. Please treat it with care!
oh, and no smoking, please.
Enjoy your stay.
I live in London with my boyfriend. we are both very social people and love spending time with our friends! We are easy to get along with and enjoy a good laugh. I work in the fashion industry and my boyfriend, Gavin, is in the film industry so we are very much into art and love going to exhibitions and gallery's.
We love meeting new people and seeing new things, and hopefully would be good guests to have! :). We are both very positive and are respectful of others.