A dream place for a romantic getaway or to resource. The cottage is full of light and offers a lifestyle of class and elegance of wood. Harmonize with nature, varying with the seasons, only five minute drive to down town Mont Tremblant.
- This chalet is a non-smoker. It is also important to keep the ground outside and around the spa free of cigarette butt
- The fire extinguisher are available in the wardrobes.
- The valve on the propane tank from BBQ has to be opened very slowly to avoid triggering the safety valve
- The bathroom is located on the 2nd floor is not equipped with a fan, it is important to keep a small slit in the window to remove moisture
- A glass container is prohibited in the spa
- Pet owners should make sure to clean after their pet.
* The Solitude is a non-smoking, so it is very important to respect this instruction, a fee of $ 200.00 per day will be billed the event of breakage of this condition.
* Important! Should the smoke detector triggers during cooking, be sure to answer the phone to avoid the fire department to show up for nothing.
When you leave, please make sure of the following:
- Remove the waste and recycling in their respective containing al the rear of garage
- Remove the towels used at the bottom of the washer
- Leave the dishwasher with all the dishes that has been used
Ovaj domaćin ima 232 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Single 45 years old white male, a skateboarder, snowboarder, skier, I do a lot of back country snowmobiling and snowshoeing.
Being a winter sports type of guy, all my childhood I dreamed about having a typical log cabin in the mountain and Mont Tremblant was by far the perfect spot. With lots of snow fall and immaculate white snow banks where people are proud of their nordic roots.