Sleep amongst the trees and be surrounded by nature on this private peaceful and quiet land, enjoy the birds and deer during the day and the frogs and owls at night. Location location location. Centrally located between Ganges and Fulford, on a bus route, parking space, fireplace. The large vintage trailer it is obviously no longer in its original new clean condition but it is a great deal for all its amenities, size, and its privacy (which is a rare find on the island).
This is a large peaceful space and offers lots of extras such as appliances and for those who provide their own wood can enjoy a wood burning fireplace, being in the nurturing forest is the highlight of the property.
There is an abundance of space, including parking spots steps from the front door. If you don't have a car the bus stop is a two minute walk, or if you like to hitchhike, I welcome to well behaved pets only ($15 pet fee).
Let me know when you think you will arrive.
When you arrive knock on the door of the little building at the end of the deck so I can greet you and give you the key, otherwise I will message you where the key is.
Interakcija s gostima
You probably wont see me during your stay otherwise, but if you need something you can message me or knock on my office door.
You may be greeted by a joyful dog called Olive (she is hypoallergenic)
- Don't forget to do your washing up before you leave
- You may use the fireplace if you bring your own wood for it, please no foraging and be sure the surrounding area is clear of objects (lets keep the fire in the fireplace)
- Limited laundry is available due to water shortage, please see host if you would like to do laundry, the laundry fee is $10 per load
- No smoking anywhere on the property (except 420 may be smoked outside)
- Quiet time after 10pm
- The Living / Yoga Room exit is to be used in emergencies only and please do not use the back deck, this is for safety reasons
- Keep to the driveway between the trailer and the road (no wandering around the property, no foraging for wood)
- We are on a septic system, so only toilet paper goes down the toilet, and please be mindful of water wastage.
- Welcome only to small dogs who are clean and well behaved (do not bark, do not shed and are friendly)
- Pick up after your dog and keep them on a leach (remember to keep to the driveway or take them off the property)
- Dogs are $15 per booking (cash on arrival or to pay through Airbnb up front simply add an additional person to one of your nights)
- Keep dogs away from the furniture and off the beds if they shed