Bright, clean and quiet first floor apartment in a period house, only 2 mins away from West Ealing train station, bus stops and other amenities. Separate kitchen. Bed linen, towels and kitchenware provided. TV and WIFI. Sleeps up to 3 adults.
Is close to The North Star, Bill's Restaurant and The Drayton Court hotel. You’ll love it because of the location, the ambiance and the people. It is good for couples, business travellers and families with kids.
Items for continental breakfast provided for one week or less (for a week or over 10% discount):
Coffee, tea, camomile, milk, sugar, bread, butter, jam, juice, porridge, cornflakes and fruit.
Fully equipped flat, including:
- Kitchen: Crockery set (dinner plates, side plates, bowls, mugs), glasses and wine glasses, cutlery set, saucepans, frying pan, roasting/baking tray, cooking utensils, including wooden spoons, serving spoons, chopping board and sharp knives, Dualit kettle and toaster, dishcloths, tea towels, oven gloves, bottle opener, can opener and measuring jug
- Bed linen (duvet, duvet cover, fitted bed sheet, pillows, pillow cases) and two towels per person.
- Cleaning items: dustbin, dustpan and brush, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, mop and bucket.
Electrical and general: WIFI and internet, LED TV.
- Smoke alarm, carbon monoxide alarm.
Studio room, own bathroom and own kitchen.
Interakcija s gostima
I´m available if the need me.
- Airport collection in a saloon car for a maximum of four people, two suitcases and two hand luggage. Prices: Stanstead £65, Gatwick £60, Luton £45 and Heathrow £25.
- In case of emergency contact host for help.
- Babysitting for £10 per hour with a fully qualified professional local nanny.
- Travel cot and high chair can be provided free of charge.
This is a residential area and a quiet street. Families with children live in the house. Please keep the noise down at all times, especially after 10pm.
NO LOUD NOISE at any time.