Lovely queen bedroom in our house in a quiet Edinburgh suburb. 17m bus to city centre. Hot jacuzzi bath and shower. Guests are welcome to use the kitchen and sunny garden. We have a cute but excitable cocker spaniel called Lucy so dog lovers only!
You're welcome to go anywhere in the house except upstairs (our bedroom). Keep your bedroom door shut to avoid an unwelcome guest (Lucy, the dog).
- Don't leave keys in the door if it is locked as they will stop it being opened
- Keep the bedroom door shut to avoid Lucy (the dog) trying to sleep on your bed
- Feel free to use any dishes in the kitchen but put them in the dishwasher (under the kitchen sink's drying rack) afterwards
- Don't leave the gate or house doors open as Lucy (the dog) may try to escape
- Please only eat and drink food you brought with you
- Keep noise to a minimum after 22:00 and before 08:00
- Put all recycling in the larger section of the kitchen bin, compostable food waste in the bin under the kitchen sink and anything else (pretty much just soiled items) in the smaller section of the kitchen bin. Non-compostable food may be eaten by Lucy (the dog) or Mike (a human) but check with us first.
I love photography, friends, politics, progressive rock and bass guitar.
My favourite place I've lived is Edinburgh, Scotland and visited is Sydney, Australia.
I'm clean, tidy and quiet. I'll probably spend most of my time either out where I'm staying or on my computer if I'm in.