High ceilings, a wall of windows, open air studio space (a la New York City), with outdoor gardens including a 3-tiered waterfall and fish pond, fire pit, and lush bamboo greenery. Studio has a King bed, a Queen bed, and a fold-out Queen sofa bed. Perfect for the solo-traveler, but can accommodate 6 adults easily.
We live on-site, but the Studio space is separate. In the back of the property there is a 3-tiered waterfall and pond. There's s small fire pit, and room to spread out. Relax in the heart of Austin, but feel like you are in nature. Welcome to "Glamping"!
You will be assigned a 4-digit entry code (the last 4-digits of your cell number) in lieu of a physical key.
City of Austin Hotel tax is 9%, so that is due separately upon arrival. (Airbnb collects 6% State of Texas tax within your original reservation)
Pets are welcome with a one-time pet fee ($25 when you arrive).
Payable by credit card, cash, check or Venm or Payp apps).
We live on property, so we're here if you need us!
We operate on the honor system, and we are lucky that for the most part, people have treated our home as if they are our house guests (which they are!) :-)
Some things to note:
1) Please make sure you make arrangements with us to pay your Occupancy/Hotel tax before you check-out. Airbnb does not currently collect City of Austin (9%) or State of Texas (6%) required occupancy tax, nor any separate pet fees ($25), so we must do this on our end as a separate transaction. (These percentages are based on your nightly rate, extra guests, clean fee, and pet fee. You are not assessed tax on the Service Fee that you pay to Airbnb, which is part of your total payment to them). You may pay with cash, credit card, or we can send you a (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) link.
2) Please allow us to address any problems or concerns while you are still here (meaning, don't wait until you've checked out and put it all into a review). We want your stay to be as pleasant as possible, but we can't fix what we don't know is broken. Again, we live here, and this is our home. We think it's something special and we hope you do, too! So please give us that chance :-)
3) All children must be supervised in outdoor areas, as there is uneven terrain. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of those who enter the property with or because of your reservation with us.
4) We welcome infants! But at present we do not have any pack'n'play or cribs available. We will update this if it changes.
1) Please wash your dishes, strip the beds of used linens (can place in a pile on the floor), and secure trash overflow in the garbage bags provided in the kitchenette.
2) Ping me on Airbnb or send me a text message to give me a heads-up that you're going to be leaving so we can begin cleaning ASAP for the next set of guests.
We like to give our guests their space, however we are available via text should you need anything or have any questions (the best way to reach us)! We only ask that you alert us right away should you have any questions or concerns after you check-in, and that you allow us the opportunity to address it for you.