This family-friendly designer pool villa includes free parking & free WiFi with a kitchen and laundry facilities. Located in the gated community of Tuscan Hills.
Disney World: 15-20mins
Universal Studios: 30mins
Discovery Cove: 15-20mins
Kennedy Space Center: 75mins
Beaches only 90min!
International Premium Outlets, 189 stores: 35mins
Vineland Premium Outlets, 160 stores: 25mins
You deserve a beautiful place to stay for your next vacation! Heading to Disney or just looking to golf or relax by the pool? We've got you covered...
CLEANED & UPDATED for 2017 - Brand new tiles in main living space and both bathrooms. Brand new carpet in the two twin rooms. We removed a wall in the main living area to open up the space.
REASONS TO STAY AT BRUNELLO VILLA:
* Good rates
* Excellent location
* Clean & well maintained
* Helpful, friendly staff
* Quiet, safe, clean gated community with palm trees
* Privately owned and managed by people who care!
* Keurig coffee maker, perfect way to start the day!
* Clean, fluffy white bath towels
* In-villa laundry facilities (washer & dryer, iron, ironing board in the villa)
* Kitchen including place settings, child place settings, and an array of cooking utensils including a blender
* Free parking, no reservation required!
* Free U.S. calls on the house land line
* Hair dryers in each bathroom
* Shampoo & soap
* Professionally cleaned & sanitized between each guest visit
* Oven & stove
* Garbage disposal
* Private pool with child safety gate and screened-in lanai
* Gated community with sand volleyball, tennis courts, exercise room, kitchenette, and a children's play set
* Pool toys, beach bag & beach towels
* Propane BBQ gas grill
* Books including Disney and Florida guides, DVDs, and games
* Flat-screen TV's in each bedroom & living area with extended cable channels in the living area and master bedroom. DVD player in the main living area.
* Free high-speed WiFi able to handle all of your phones, iPads, laptops, etc ...
* Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker for your music
* Joovy Groove Ultra Lightweight Portable Stroller
* Graco Pack & Play / Crib / Changing Table Combo
* Crib Sheets
* Blender for formula or baby food
* High Chair
* Plastic bowls, plates, cups, silverware
In addition to the highlights listed above in the main summary...
"Very well situated, closed to Walt Disney as we wanted." - Ghislane, Airbnb Guest
"It really was just a short drive to Disney!" - Charmaine, Airbnb Guest
* Publix Grocery Store: 3mins
* Super Target: 11mins
* Close to numerous golf courses: Highlands Reserve (3mins), Reunion, Champions Gate, Grand Cypress, Waldorf-Astoria Golf Club, and 6 more Disney courses!
* Walking distance from Lake Davenport (10mins walk), jogging trail, basketball courts, lake with fishing access, playground equipment, picnic areas, etc ...
* Ross Dress for Less, TJMaxx, Panera Bread, Olive Garden, Starbucks, DollarTree, Longhorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Applebees, Dunkin Donuts, Twistee Treat Ice-cream, Wawa gas station (all within 11mins)
* We specifically chose this area for our home to avoid the crazy traffic on International Blvd & in Kissimmee
(Pool heat is $25 per day and use of gas grill is $5 per day. Just mention you'd like to use them in your booking request, please.)
Due to Florida health regulations, this villa does not provide condiments like salt, pepper, sugar, ketchup, oil, etc.... We provide "starter" dry supplies such as toilet paper, a dishwasher tablet, and a trash bag. If you need more than the initial amount, you will need to bring your own or get some from the store. Please send me a message if you have any questions about what's provided upon arrival.
I will send you an email about 1 week before your arrival with your own personal gate code and lock box code to the house. Because you have your own codes, you don't have to meet anyone upon arrival to check-in. Come at your leisure! Check-out is anytime before 10am.
The email I send also provides the exact address with GPS coordinates, important contact information, and links to useful blog posts we've written about the area.
Interakcija s gostima
I am available by email and message should you need anything before your stay. During your stay Tammy, the villa's property manager, will be on hand should any issues or questions arise. We're happy to do whatever we can to make your stay enjoyable, but we also understand you might like your peace and quiet to enjoy your holiday.
Pool heat is an optional extra at $25 per day. It is available year round excluding June, July and August. 3-day minimum for the pool heat.
Use of the propane gas grill is $5 a day.
Please mention in a message if you'd like to add any of these optional extras. I can either add it to your AirBnB quote before you book, or you can pay via email invoice using your credit through secure Square payment processing system.
We expect guests to be respectful of our home. Our family has many good memories here, and we hope you will, too. The Tuscan Hills community is quiet, clean, and safe, and we expect the same quiet, clean, and safe behavior from our guests. Please loud noise past 9pm or parties.
Upon checkout we expect dishes to be loaded into the dishwasher and trash to be placed in the bins outside in proper trash bags. We also ask that you do not leave food and crumbs laying around the house so as not to attract ants. It would also be lovely if you could take care with the white sofa and bed linens as we like to keep them bright and clean. My dad got dark chocolate on the white couch once, and it was tricky to get that out...
There are no pets and no smoking allowed inside the villa. If you notice anything that needs attention, please let us know, no matter how big or small. It's important to us that the home stay comfortable and clean with everything working the way it should. We thank you for respecting these requests. And finally, no stress or bad times in the villa! We hope you enjoy every minute of it... Cheers, Erin
Od 1. Rujan 2017. - 30. Studeni 2017. minimalni boravak je 7 noćenja.
I'm an American expat designer living and working in Amsterdam, Netherlands. I enjoy reading, taking walks with my boyfriend & my dog, traveling, listening to music, and building websites.
Although I live in one of the rainiest parts of the world, I do love getting sunshine! That's why I bought this house in Florida, to stay connected to my American roots and to get some much-needed sun. Also, I can't wait to take my niece to see "Bickey" (Mickey Mouse) when she's old enough.
The main photo is a picture of me and my dad. Ever since I was little we always loved spending time together at Disney. Even though that I'm older and live 4,000 miles away, we still make time to go to Disney together, my dad, my mom, my brother, my sister-in-law, my niece and nephew, and my boyfriend. I sincerely hope that you and your family have as many good memories in the magical part of the world as my family and I have. :)
My life's motto is, "I'd rather regret something I did than regret something I didn't do."