In the building there is the elevator, which operates regularly, for 6 people. You will access in the house and you will find a generous entrance that overlooks a unique big room.
The highlight of the apartment is the view which offers the balcony, so you enjoy a breathtaking view of the sea, only a few minutes by car or bus, and a striking view of Corato.
the beds are as follows: a large sofa bed in the living room, comfortable, with an abundance of pillows, sheets and blankets, on which I sleep normally, and even more so when I host people.
In this room, which doubles as a dining room, there is a table, extendable up to three meters (approximately 12 people) TV, and appliances.
besides the sofa there is a work area with a desk, keyboard (piano) and computer.
A very comfortable and spacious kitchen, with a large American fridge, freezer, stove, gas, oven and dishwasher.
Then there is the bedroom, which I always leave guests with drawers and small closet. You will have plenty of room for your personal things, and will be made available to you the right space for your luggage.
The utility room is full of my things for half of its capacity, but you will find detergents, utilities of all types and you will be served by what you might need.
The bathroom has a sink, toilet, bidet and shower. The shower is very comfortable and it works perfectly, and there is also a hairdryer.
All the appliances are new.
You can use anything that the house offers a no-cost endorsement while respecting the rules of the time slots. Washing machine and dishwasher can in fact be used only after 19:30 pm because two-tier tariff and exclusively at full load. Every extra weekly use must be agreed with us at an additional.
You will be given immediately to the Wi-Fi password.
Of course you will pay just in case of any harm done to objects / things.
The contract Enel is 3.3 KW / H therefore can not coexist lit two appliances (eg. Oven and dishwasher) current would otherwise go away and shoot the counter.
The weekly cleaning of the rooms you use more than the bathroom (essential and mandatory) will be your responsibility and will cost 5 euro for each hour of the responsible working woman. (There is a lady of confidence that comes to clean) But you're just payng this in the contract, you haven't to add more money about.
Nearby is the tobacconist, supermarket, train station, the old town, local abundance and any useful service.
At home is ABSOLUTELY and STRICTLY no smoking.
Outdoors, guests can smoke.
The service standards on noise are applicable everywhere, but of course I trust in the common sense and education of my guests.
In summer I can be your guide in the surrounding areas: Puglia needs to be enjoyed fully! Gasoline expenses for long travels will be your responsibility.
you can enjoy all the house without limits.
Interakcija s gostima
I can speak a good english, but please, non to fast :)
we can also enjoy together good restaurants and pizza!
rules Of The House
1. Never smoke inside
2. Don't throw cigarettes in pots on the balcony. Use a plastic glass with water inside!
3. You can eat one Cornetto every morning for free. I will show you where that are in the kitchen! There is also tuna for free two times per week for launch or dinner!
4. Use the machines (dishes, clothes) only when they are totally full after 19.00 in the night! (cheaper hours)
5. One per week there is the appointment with the girl that will clean the house. She will clean with priority the room of the guest, and the common ones : Kitchen, Bathroom and Living Room. She takes 5 euro per hour. But you just pay the price in the contract.
6. Never leave the keys of the door of the house in the lock, because for people outside it's impossible to open it with their keys! Don't block them outside! Close the door with your keys, if you want, but after that put your keys somewhere else!
7. This is the password for free internet connection (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Put your clothes in the forniture that I get free for you, and the luggages close to that.
9. Love and respect my cats :)
Ovaj domaćin ima 3 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Sono un musicista, pianista, arrangiatore e compositore che ama la musica leggera, classica, sinfonica e jazz. Vivo in questa casa da solo e parlo un buon inglese. (ma per favore, non parlatelo troppo veloce!) Sarò lieto di accogliervi ed ospitarvi nella mia casa che sto mettendo su con grande passione e sacrificio. Cercherò di esaudire ogni vostro desiderio al fine di regalarvi un soggiorno piacevole e sereno.