Fabulous oceanfront Condominium Complex, over 2000 sq ft, recently refurbished with modern furnishings, LCD TV in every room,Granite counters, full Kitchen Step out to the fabulous 12 mile beach of Hilton Head, walk, cycle or have fun in the sand
Fabulous oceanfront Condominium Complex, over 2000 sq ft, recently refurbished with modern furnishings, LCD TV in every room,Granite counters, tile, carpet etc. Step out to the fabulous 12 mile beach of Hilton Head, walk, cycle or have fun in the sand with the family.
Watch sunrises every morning from the bedroom balcony, the living room and Two Master Suites. It is a slice of heaven for a vacation.
Seacrest developement is located on Coligny circle, 10 N Forest Beach Dr. The condo is in the midst of shopping, dining, golf, tennis and other amenities. Harbour Town is short drive from the location.
Renowned as one of the world's most family-friendly destinations, Hilton Head Island offers unlimited opportunities for holiday memories and was recently named one of the top ten family beaches in the country. As an intimate getaway for two or an idyllic backdrop for a family reunion, the Island extends a variety of outdoor and indoor recreational activities.
You'll notice that there's something different about Hilton Head the moment you arrive. By design, there is a sensitive nod to the environment that has become the blueprint for other developments around the nation. Buildings are set back from the main roads, showcasing the native pines and oaks. Colors are not flamboyant and bright; instead, they are subdued and blend with the natural environment. And bright streetlights here are as rare as snowstorms. A progressive land purchasing program undertaken by town leadership ensures that there's plenty of green wherever you go, and strict development guidelines ensure that the only thing between your eyes and a breathtaking view are your sunglasses.
Hilton Head has a wonderful beach for riding bikes in addition to numerous trails.
For Bike Rentals please contact 'Riding Tigers Bike Rentals will give our guests a discount on weekly bike rentals. Call them at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and mention 2409 Seacrest for the reduced price.'
World class golf, Tennis, water sports, fishing, horseback riding and Dining are very close by.
The Villa is fully furnished including linens, washer, dryer and fully equipped kitchen. The Villa is equipped with wireless Internet, so bring your Laptop.
Pool, Fitness Center, Hot Tub, Beach
Interakcija s gostima
I am available most anytime to assist you
Lodging Tax of 10% will be added
* Quiet time is observed from 10:00 pm to 9:00 am.
* Do not take luggage carts into the units. Return luggage carts to the ground floor cart areas immediately
after use. No riding on carts.
* Do not feed the sea gulls from the balconies.
* Do not allow children to play on the elevators. Please supervise children at all times.
* Do not hang towels or clothing from the balconies.
* There are public restrooms located on the first floor near the office.
* Food and drink are permitted at the table area under the west end of the building. Please clean up after use.
* No glass objects of any kind are permitted at the pool or on the beach, per Fla State Law.
* Personal beach items may be stored in the area provided under the stairway to the pool/beach but must be removed before you leave.
* Garbage must be bagged and sent down the trash chutes located on each floor. Do not attempt to force
large boxes or other bulky items down the chutes to avoid clogging them.
* For your enjoyment, charcoal grills are located on the East and West end of the building. Grilling is not
allowed on the balconies. Please clean grills after use.
* No skateboarding, roller blading or skating is permitted on the property.
* Do not walk on the dune. Protect the environment and the Resort property – use the walk over to access the beach!
* All vehicles must display a Regency parking permit in the front window. Register vehicles in the
office on the first floor. Vehicles parked illegally in fire lanes, handicapped parking spaces, restricted
areas, or reserved parking areas when not authorized, will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. Speed limit is 5 MPH on the property. Vehicles must fit within the width and length of the parking lot lines
unless written permission from the manger is obtained.
* Guests may not park boats, trailers, jet skis, RVs, etc. in the parking lot without prior written approval.
They must be registered in the office and may not remain longer than 14 days onsite.
* All bicycles must be registered in the office and tagged. When not in use bikes are to be stored in a bike
rack under either end of the building.
* Motorcycles must be registered in the office and may only be parked in legal parking spaces.
* The pool is open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm. No lifeguard on duty.
* Anyone above the age of 8 must wear a Regency pool tag when using the pool.
* Infants who are in diapers or training pants must wear pool diapers when in the pool area. You will be
charged a $250.00 fee if your child has an accident in the pool that results in the pool being closed for
* Absolutely no pets are allowed in rental units. If a pet is found in the rental unit, the management reserves the right to ask the renter to vacate the premises. All deposits and payments will be forfeited.
I have read the foregoing and agree to abide by them.
Ovaj domaćin ima 4 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije