Apartment in Barcelona with lovely terrace located in the Sants district, next to Plaza España. Ideal for a relaxing holiday away from the noise of the city center with all the necessary amenities and easy access to public transport.
Apartment in Barcelona ideal for a relaxing holiday away from the noise of the city center with all the necessary amenities and easy access to public transport. It's lovely terrace will become the ideal place to relax after a day of sightseeing.
Elegant details in its decoration and modern amenities including will welcome you to a great stay in the city. It has two double bedrooms, one with double bed and the other with two single beds.
In one open space there are: living room with double sofa bed, dining room, fully equipped open kitchen. Terrace with table and chairs.
**Barcelona Bus Turístic (Red Route) stop is located exactly in front of the apartment door**
There are few stairs before reaching the elevator
The touristic tax is about 2.475€. It applies to 7 nights and per person. If you book for more than 7 nights, you will pay the tourist tax for the first seven nights but not for the rest.
The city tax does not apply to those under 17 years.
Interakcija s gostima
We reserve the right to request from guests a 150 euros fee if they cause noise/disturbance and neighbours report it to us/police.
Nespresso coffee machine (2 capusules)
High Speed WIFI Network System
There are -+20 stairs before reaching the elevator
Broj dozvole ili registarski brojHUTB-010252
Saznaj više o ovom broju
- Please no parties/loud music in the apartment, & no noise from 21:00 as not to bother our neighbours who live & work in Barcelona.
- When you come home late, please do not make noise in the building's common areas & apartment as not to wake the neighbours, also including in the street outside the building.
- Please be respectful of our neighbours.
- The apartment is only for use by the guests who have reserved it, no visitors please :)
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
- We appreciate that all our guests wash their dishes before they leave the apartment & take out the garbage, thank you.
I'm Michael, I'm a madrilenian guy with good sense of humor who love good music and food. I love sports and I always trying to lead a healthy life. My passion is football, for many years I was part of a team of my town.
I live in Barcelona for 10 years and I can say that I'm crazy about this city. Every day I discover something new! Nothing better than walking through its streets, have a good wine or just relax on the beach.
When you come to visit me, I would love to tell every detail!