Get your fins on! Our Beachfront condo is located in Cozumel's protected marine park which just recently was added to UNESCO's list for biosphere reserves around the world. The condo is situated in a small and personable complex of 13 condos.
A $300 security deposit to hold your stay is due when making reservation. This will be refunded after check out if all checks out.
CONDO RENTAL AGREEMENT
This contract is an agreement between _Renter and the Property Owners (Gary and Pam Sullivan) of Paradise Condominiums, in Cozumel Mexico, Signing this agreement constitutes acceptance of this agreement between Owner and the Renter.
• Renter agrees to follow the Check-In (4:00 pm) and Check-out (10:00 am) times.
• Renter agrees not to smoke in the condo. Renter agrees not to bring any pets into the condo.
• Maximum Occupancy is 7 persons. Park only in the designated numbered lot.
• Renter agrees that owner is not liable for any damages or injury to renter, renter’s family, guests, agents, or employees while in the condo.
• Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Owner from any and all costs, expenses, legal proceedings, attorney fees, suits, claims or demands whether from loss of life, damage to the property, or injury to the Renter, renter’s agent, family, or guest entering the property of any kind and nature.
• Renter is responsible for any items lost from the condo and repair of any damage to the condo or condo’s contents caused by renter, renter’s family, guests, agents, or employees and agrees to replace such loss and or repair such damage at renter’s expense.
• Renter agrees to follow a no noise policy after 9:00 pm in consideration of other renters and
park car only in designated parking spot labelled by condo bldg. and number.
• Renter agrees to keep condo in good, clean condition, not rearrange furniture and promptly report any damage, inventory shortages and/or repairs needed for condo. Owner may replace items or make repairs to condo at our discretion.
• Renter agrees to not access or open the owners locked closets. Agent or authorized employee /repairman may enter premises at reasonable hours for the purpose of making necessary repairs, cleaning and inspections. (With renter’s permission).
• Renter agrees to not use our condo for any house/fraternity/sorority parties, youth groups, minors (unless accompanied by parents), or any unlawful or immoral purposes.
• Renter agrees to not sublet or assign this rental agreement without consent of the condo owner.
• Renter helps to conserve energy on island by turning off A/C’s when not in condo.
• Renter agrees to abide by our "Before You Leave" policy: Turn off all lights, air conditioning, TV, appliances, etc. Remove any trash or food that you brought into condo. Please place all towels on bathroom floor. Please clean up kitchen, clean dishes, glasses, utensils, etc. Please leave condo as found when you check-out. Please make sure front and porch doors and windows are all locked. An inspection of the condo after your stay will be performed to evaluate the condo condition.
• Upon arrival, please inspect condo. Please notify us of any problems within 3 hours of your check-in. If you have a problem you must call owner – Gary and Pam Sullivan at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) when you arrive at check-in.
• Renter accepts condo as is, and as shown on our website.
• Cancellation policy: Refund of $300.00 security deposit, if written cancellation is received before final balance is due; if total rent is paid in full no refund will be issued rather a credit toward another stay at a later date (based on availability) will be given. Final balance is due 30 days before arrival.
Gary and I love the ocean life whether it is scuba, snorkeling, paddle boarding or just plain swimming. That is why we decided to buy in Mexico and especially the island, Cozumel. We have seen so much growth in the last 30 years and it is exciting times to visit there. So much to see and do!
Would love for people to experience what we see and do on the island!
Our Motto, " the Sun and the Sand and A Drink In My Hand". No, seriously, "Life is Better at the Beach"!