A perfect combination of lux, lavish, quaint and comfy. Enjoy the window view of Mammoth Mountain and the convenient location just above Mammoth Village and the Canyon Lodge gondola. Dine in the village or stay in, enjoying the kitchenette!
The studio is located at the Westin Monache Resort at 50 Hillside drive. When you arrive, please proceed directly to the underground parking garage, buzz the intercom and inform the associate that you are arriving to unit 207.
Proceed to park in any level from LL, P1 or P2, wherever is available. There is no parking permit needed.
From there, you may take the elevator to level 2, where you will then be guided by hall signs to the unit 207. :)
On the day of your arrival, in the moment the studio is ready for you, I will send you the studio's lock pad key code.
Please do not approach the front desk to "check in" as you will be turned away since this is a privately owned unit.
On the bedside table you will find two Westin key cards that will allow you access to the parking garage, fitness center, the heated pool and jacuzzis (conveniently located on the same level, level two).
The wifi access code is on the key card cover: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
There is no room service, as it is a privately owned unit however there is a restaurant located downstairs, on ML, where you may order to pick up if you'd care to dine in your room and don't care to cook. :)
During your stay please do your best to ensure the following:
• lights and air are turned off when leaving the room
• the noise is kept to a minimum during early or late hours as there are neighbors on each side of the unit
• if you have brought a pet, please ensure he/she is never on the furniture or bed as pet hair or fur on the bed or furniture may result in loss of partial or all of the room deposit
• if a furry friend has accompanied you, please do not bathe him/her in the unit. There is a wonderful pet shop in town, "Tailwaggers", and she bathes dogs or allows her customers to bathe them if so desired.
As you depart please ensure the following:
• all lights and air are turned off
•all trash and unwanted items are placed in the provided waste bins or disposed of down the hall in the refuse shoot
• if you have brought an animal, the pet fee of $25/night is left, in cash, on the table.
• all dishes are cleaned and placed back from where they came OR they are left, clean, in the dishwasher