Tropical Hideaway is located in Stuart, FL; voted America’s Happiest Seaside Town of 2016; on a canal connecting to the St. Lucie River with private dock/ boat accessibility and ocean access; quiet neighborhood; Please no pets & no smoking allowed! There are no barriers between the duplex and the canal. Please be warned, this is not child friendly.
Tropical Hideaway has wifi and BASIC cable TV. The duplex is situated on a canal with a boat dock, where you can keep a boat up to 22 feet in length.
We have a coded entry for easy access.
Interakcija s gostima
We want to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We have a book inside the premise (on the counter in kitchen area) that gives you an overview of our area, activities, and favorite restaurants. There is a full kitchen ready to use. Publix supermarkets are very close.
There are many activities in Stuart including:
1) The Riverwalk in downtown Stuart
2) Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center
3) Bathtub Reef
4) House of Refuge Museum
5) Sailfish Splash Waterpark
6) Sandsprit Park (on the water with picnic and boating area)
7) Elliott Museum
6) Stuart Heritage Museum (in downtown Stuart)
8) Halpatiokee Regional Park
9) Shepard Park
10) Boat Tours and Fishing Charters
1. No smoking.
2. No pets.
3. Please turn off lights when you leave to conserve electricity.
4. Please set the thermostat to 78 degrees when you leave.
5. Please empty the refrigerator before departure.
6. Please put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher.