140 m2 cozy house in the district of Recreio, close to most Olympic facilities and to Rio's best preserved beaches and forested areas and parks, but also with access to supermarkets, shopping centres, the BRT bus system, culture, art etc.
Please refer to the pictures.
OUTSIDE - garden/terrace/open garage
INSIDE - living room/lavatory/kitchen/laundry-service area/deposit-lavatory
2nd FLOOR: suite/2 other bedrooms sharing a bathroom (alternate doors)
3rd FLOOR: attic
1 king size bed (suite)
1 single bed w/a retractable, sliding second bed underneath (kids' room)
1 sofa-bed for 2 people (guestroom)
2 convertible armchairs (attic)
1 inflatable mattres for 2 people
1 sofa (living room)
You will be completely in charge of the house, and will have owner's access to the common areas of the community (swimming pool, gym, sports courts, recreational area etc.).
Interakcija s gostima
We will be available to help with any issues while your stay through cell phone. We will not leave town, so in any situation we can readily come and help.
You will have two sets of house keys. In case you need more, that can be accommodated upon request. A number of useful telephone numbers will be left on the corkboard at the kitchen. Almost all electric sockets are fed with 110 V (actually 127 V). There is ONE socket in the kitchen, beside the refrigerator, that runs with 220 V, for the electric broom always attached to it. Kitchen and bedroom windows get mostly the morning sun. Trees on both sides give privacy to bedrooms. Garden has fruit trees: jabuticaba, Surynam-cherry and blackberry tree. Hammock. All windows and sliding doors are guarded with mosquito nets. 42" TV with cable, DVD/CD player and a collection of music CDs and DVDs, video-games (WiiU), board games, telescope, several phone sets (one with answering machine), intercom and WiFi internet throughout the house (10 MB). 5 remote control air-conditioning sets (3 bedrooms + 2 in the attic). Hot water in both showers and in both washroom sinks plus in the kitchen sink. Delicious showers that give off lots of water. Musical instruments available: 3 guitars (1 for kids), berimbau (used in capoeira), keyboard, flute, an achordeon for kids. Three portable electrical fans.
1. We would like to keep the house a non smoking environment. Smoking is not allowed in the house;
2. We have two fish tanks, and fish need to be fed on a daily basis;
3. Garbage is collected daily at the door, just need to put the garbage in tied plastic bags within the garbage bin on the outside of the house. Recycling materials are collected every Friday at the same spot, just put them in transparent plastic bags (there will be some atop the fridge);
4. We'd appreciate you to be nice to our neighbours during your stay, and that would include the humming birds, bees, butterflies and neighbourhood cats (Bagheera and Mowgli) that will eventually visit you looking for nectar or cat food. They are mostly docile and will entertain you;
5. Only signed guests are allowed in the house (no visitors);
6. Silence shall be observed from 10 PM to 7 AM. Keep TV volume down to a reasonable level, for instance;
7. When returning from the beach, please use the outside hoses to remove the sand from your feet and dry before entering the house. Do not seat on the sofa or on the kitchen chairs or lay in beds with wet clothes;
8. While raining, sliding doors on both terraces on the 2nd floor shall be closed, otherwise the floor adjacent to them will become wet and slippery. Always close all windows and sliding doors preventively when leaving the house;
9. For the rest, apply the golden rule and do what you would like someone visiting your own house to do: try not to waste energy and water unnecessarily, for example, and lock the doors before going to sleep or when leaving the house. You can change things around, as far as you put them back in place before you leave.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
I am a 48-yr old high school Physics teacher working for a public school in Rio. My wife Maira, a journalist and consultant, and our 11-yr son Renato have been living in this house since it was built, 4 years ago. We love to travel and to meet new people, go camping, gather with family. Our house is a popular meeting point of the kids of the community, which we cherish with pride. We like hosting people and will do our best to give our guests the best possible experience. I also love drawing, watercolour painting, hiking, going to the beach or waterfalls etc.