This charming brick 4 bedroom – 3 bath home is located less than 2 miles from Downtown Greensboro. WiFi, Cable TV and great fully equipped kitchen are provided as well as a washer/dryer -New Foam Mattresses - New clean bedding and 100+ amenities.
Rental Agreement General
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Maggie Weldon (“Homeowner”) and You (“Guest”) For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY -
The maximum number of guests is limited to __12__ persons. An additional charge of $10 per person per night for guests in addition to __12__ will be assessed.
TERM OF LEASE - BEGINS - Dates booked on housing rental website.
at __3__ p.m. on (the “Check-in Date”) and ENDS at __11__ a.m. on (the “Checkout Date”).
CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECKOUT is 11 A.M. EST.
NO Early Check-in or late checkout.
This is a NON SMOKING house. Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE ONLY.
PETS - are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
$50 per non-refundable pet fee applies.
DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A reservation deposit of $300 is required. This must be received within five (5) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (7) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
• No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
• Unit is left locked.
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linens are lost or damaged.
• NO early check-in or late checkout.
• The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by My Community.
PAYMENT – Payment is made at the time your reservation was placed through Airbnb.
CANCELLATIONS – 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees.
INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen & towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
PARKING – Parking is limited to six (6) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked as follows: 2 vehicles in driveway on side B and 4 on the street in front of the house. No parking is allowed on the lawn. No parking in lot across the street - they enforce towing.
WATER AND SEPTIC – The house is on a city water system. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to two hundred dollars ($200).
HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY –
No refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
• Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
ACCESS – If a problem arises during your stay call homeown(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) immediately.
Guests shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
TRAVEL INSURANCE – We highly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to (URL HIDDEN) for details and to purchase.
The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
The property is furnished and includes
Kitchen – Electric Stove – Fridge – Dishwasher – Microwave – Pans – Dishes – Coffee Maker – Coffee – Tea - Napkins
Beds – 3 Queens – Futon (double) and Queen Sofa Sleeper - 2 Twins -
Bed Linens & Towels.
Other – TV – Games – Puzzles - Cable TV with 200+ channels - FREE Internet wi-fi.
Outdoor – Picnic Table – Bird Feeders - Badminton.
There is a Smart TV in the Master Suite, Kitchen and the Living Room.
All TV’s have local channels and over 5,000 channels, apps and games, there’s always something on.
Enjoy content from Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, NBC, HBO, Fox, ESPN,
Disney and Amazon Video – plus watch live TV on CBS All Access,
Sling TV and more.
Any Questions Call Maggie (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Ovaj domaćin ima 19 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije