I would like to start by saying that I am sorry that Casa Merrell did not live up to your expectations. We try to make sure all our guests have a memorable and lovely stay. We also try to correct any legitimate concerns right away. I have addressed all your concerns below:
1) The layout of the bedroom and bathroom are VERY CLEAR IN ALL THE PHOTOS. When you rent only a room it consists two (2) rooms. One is the bathroom/shower/sitting area, and the other has the beds & T.V. There is no door between them, but there is a lockable door into those two rooms in order to insure privacy.
2) All you had to do was look in the drawers under the beds for more towels or simply ask for more, which you didnt.
3) You are not the first group to rent only the bottom. You are only the first to complain about it. I would suggest that you not try to stuff too many people in one room in order to save a few dollars in the future.
4) Please read the other reviews and you will see that we have never had complaints about the Internet, but again all you had to do was tell me and I would have had it checked, which you never did.
5) We are not a motel, so we supply two (2) rolls of toilet paper. The rest is up to the guests.
6) The keys you were supplied had two (2) keys to each of the doors you needed to access. We supply keys according to doors, not beds. Again, maybe you didnt look or ask.
7) I will change the "dirty curtains."
I hope this addressed all your concerns.