For max 3 adults or 2 adults with children!
This lovely studio is the perfect base for your trip to Amsterdam. It's modern, cozy and spacious enough for four people. It's situated in the Jordaan, city center, and close to convenient public transportation,which will take you to all parts of the city in a matter of minutes.
The studio is super cozy and modern. It features a comfortable double bed and a sofa bed (for 1 adult or 2 kids!) where you'll be able to get a great night's sleep.
1. Enjoy the wonders of this historical canal house. The apartment is compact, clean and perfectly located in the center. It is on the ground floor of this beautiful building, we live upstairs.
You will find a cozy living room, fully-equipped kitchen, modern bathroom and comfortable double bed.
For guest 3 or 2 kids we have a sofa bed. There is a modern bathroom with a walk-in shower, where you can relax your muscles after a long day of exploring Amsterdam.
The apartment is great for family with kids. Do let us know if there are kids coming with you so we will have the lego and other toys ready for them.
You will have full access to the entire studio. Make yourself at home! We only have one studio for guests, this is yours! You don't have to share anything with other guests. We live upstairs, so we are there when you need us.
Freshly made up beds with nice linen & towels will be waiting for you upon arrival. We want to welcome you into a clean and cosy home!
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited. The penalty is a fine up to €100,- and if you are still smoking or using drugs inside we are forced to tell you to leave.
- Please keep the noise down, especially when entering the complex. After all, you share the building with other people living there. All in all: we kindly ask you to respect your neighbours;
- Please do not accept any mail packages from the mail man, only the house owner is allowed to do so;
- We guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment closely to the same state as it was provided to you, in order to avoid double cleaning charges;
- No music after 22:00;
- No additional guests allowed without approval;
- Make sure to turn off the lights, heating and gas nozzle when it is not needed - respect the We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- No house parties;
- Please do not park your bikes directly in front of the apartment, but in a designated area only which will be on the bridge or in the bike stand;
- Please be aware of the check in and check out times. These are 15.00 PM and 11.00 AM respectively.
- May the bad luck occur that you lose the key or accidentally take it with you when checking out, we have to charge €100,- for replacing the lock and making new keys
Od 15. Listopad 2017. - 17. Listopad 2017. minimalni boravak je 2 noćenja.
Hello! I live in a canal house in the centre of Amsterdam with Niels. The ground floor of our house is the apartment you can rent.
I am an artist (I made mosaics in both bathrooms). I have a studio nearby our house.