Cozy Tahoe vacation rental so close to lake & beaches that you can walk to fun in minutes. Enjoy your Tahoe ski vacation & live like a local. Fully stocked kitchen for home cooked meals & sleep among the pines. Your very own home at the Lake. Walk to shopping, cafes, rental shops (Ski/sleds) & experience the authentic Tahoe lifestyle. Hosts live close by so you'll have local friends to give you tips, pointers & help you adjust to living on "Tahoe Time" at your new second home.
Four streets away from the lake and popular beaches and just a few minutes drive to Heavenly Ski Resort's California Lodge.
The home is half of a duplex that is nestled in the breathtaking beautiful mountains of South Lake Tahoe and near the base of Heavenly Ski Mountain. Right out the door is a biking, hiking, or Lake Tahoe beaches.
The home is professionally cleaned, maintained and stocked with shampoo, soap, quality towels and linens. We provide enough towels (beach towels too!) and linens for the amount of guests that are booked to stay with you :)
Newly remodeled home is in a "locals" neighborhood. Learn how to live on "Tahoe Time". Clean, fresh, comfortable home with fully equipped kitchen, TV/DVD Player with Netflix, and WiFi. Granite countertops, modern appliances, wood flooring and fully stocked kitchen to cook all of your favourite meals.
Bedroom - Queen sized bed in bedroom
Living Room - Queen sized pull-out sofa bed and one twin sized pull-out sofa bed.
Also, we provide 2 twin sized floor mattresses for kids/tweens.
- Table and chairs for outside dining
- Gas BBQ
- Parking for 1 car - additional parking available at public parking lot across the street.
Modern with granite counters, Hickory wood cabinetry, new kitchen appliances. Includes dishwasher, garbage disposal, coffee machine, toaster, tea kettle and all the cookware necessary to make your favourite home cooked meals.
There is a convenient ski/snowboard locker to safely stash your snow gear in while you stay here. No more hassling with where to put all of your skis, snowboards and ski poles on your vacation. We also provide boot and glove dryers so you are ready to get on the slopes each morning.
You can walk to:
The mini-grocery store, taqueria, sub shop, coffee shop/bagels, bike rentals, small boutiques, Ski Rental, Stand-Up Paddle board rentals, and ski shuttles within minutes.
★ We intentionally welcome all. We cherish the diversity of humanity, a diversity which includes differences in sex, age, race, ethnicity, and national origin, range of abilities, sexual orientation, gender identity. ★
* We will respond to your request ASAP, we will do our very best to not make you wait to hear from us. We know what is like to have to wait to book lodging and it is NO FUN not knowing if you have your vacation home booked. *
Code for door with easy driving directions is provided in your initial email from Airbnb when you book with us.
Propane BBQ and outside dining table is for you to use. Propane is provided.
Gated area on left side of the house is yours to use to safely store your rental bikes, SUPs, kayaks and any beach gear you bring with you.
Like to play poker? Ask if there is room at the table for Poker night! Meet a great group of locals - Poker night is Wednesday nights at 7pm next door (Roman's House), Texas Hold'em.
In your reservation itinerary provided by Airbnb (via the airbnb app) you can auto-connect to WiFi by clicking on "more info" next to WiFi.
Interakcija s gostima
Only as much as needed by guests. I do enjoy sharing knowledge, insights and favorite spots with visitors.
In the winter you are just a few minutes drive to the lifts and in the summer you can walk to the beach and paddle board drop-in location. There are bike rental and Paddle Board rental shops just a block away.
Join our weekly poker game on Wednesday nights next door and if you hear us sitting around the fire ring on summer nights come join us for some s'mores and beers!
• This home is not appropriate for parties, events, or loud groups it more ideal for families, a mature group of friends, or professional groups. If excessive noise or disturbances occurs resulting in notification by police or neighbors, all Guests will be asked to vacate the Property and will forfeit the reservation and all rental fees paid.
• The person who books the home must be present during the entire guest stay. We do not allow parents or other family members, friends, etc... to book your reservation for you.
• Checkin is no earlier than 3pm and Checkout is no later than 11am. Our housekeepers and inspectors need every minute of the 11AM to 3PM window to ensure the cleanliness of your vacation home. We make every effort to ensure the home is clean and ready for occupancy by 3PM. Please do not buy groceries before check-in. We cannot let you into homes that are not ready, nor can we provide refrigeration facilities. In unusual circumstances, for whatever reason, it may be necessary to delay occupancy beyond 3 PM, until your home is ready, arriving early may delay the property being cleaned or could result in it not being cleaned at all.
• Quiet hours are from 10pm - 7am This is strictly enforced by our City Vacation Rental Code Enforcement and the owners who live in the main house.
• I love animals but, unfortunately, no pets.
• DO NOT FEED or attempt to touch or selfie with the wildlife in the neighborhood/Tahoe. There are black bears, raccoons and coyotes in the neighborhood. Please use the provided flashlight when taking night-time walks. They will not hurt or attack you but they can be startling.
• Makes sure not leave snacks and food outside at night or in your car, it can attract the bears and they have been known to scratch car paint trying to get to the food.
• Quiet hours are from 10pm - 7am
• Please respect our neighbors, this is not a "Party house", it is more ideal for a small family, or a couple's getaway.
• We provide parking for 1 car. All other cars can use the free public parking lot on Riverside ave.
• Please no smoking on premises. We have a great neighborhood for walking smoke breaks.
• No Air Conditioning? WTH? There is no air conditioning in this home - Most private homes in Lake Tahoe do not have AC due to our very short and mild summer season. Here in Tahoe we just open the windows and doors. That will cool the home down quickly. Nights often range in the 40°f - 59°f (4°c - 15°c) in July and August.
• We do not offer refunds or rescheduling of nights, on trips canceled less than 7 days, due to bad weather, regardless of a snow storm or rain. This home is in "snow country" and snowy roads are part of the Tahoe adventure :)
- We also cannot offer refunds due to schedule inconveniences. We strongly suggest using a travel insurance company for a few extra dollars to ensure peace of mind. Please note that there are many travel insurance providers available, some with more comprehensive plans. To research the various plans offered, we recommend visiting "Insure My Trip".
* Road Conditions:
We cannot guarantee road or weather conditions.
* Refund Policy - 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival
Ovaj domaćin ima 86 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I've lived in Tahoe for over 25 years and love being able to call it home! Originally from New Jersey and came out west for a couple of weeks and have never left. I love surfing, fly fishing mountain rivers and streams, mountain biking, poker (you can join our Wed night poker game), traveling, building, designing and learning about creating homes more sustainably, a *great* cup of coffee and Tahoe summers.