THE WHOLE APARTMENT IS FOR YOUR USE ONLY.
This apartment is the ideal place for those who want a relaxing holiday, to enjoy Prague as a tourist and more !
You will not hear the congested traffic noise, which in a city like Prague, is truly remarkable thing.
This comfortable and spatious (62 m2) apartment is extremely bright and is furnished with antique furniture.
The apartment building was build in 1936 and is surrounded by greenery.
You can park your car in the street for free or nearby garages upon request. A cafe and bakery for your breakfest is in the next appartment building.
The apartment accommodates five guests in five beds in a bedroom (three) and living room/bedroom (two). There is also kitchen, bathroom, toilet and balcony for your breakfasts.
The Subway stop "Budejovicka" (line C, directly connected to the major turist attractions in the centre) is easily reachable five minutes on foot from the apartment.
In ten minutes (five stops) you are at the "Wenceslaus Square", than you will change to A line, you will be in 10 minutes (two stops) at the Old Town Square with well known Astronomical Clock and The Royal Way Charles Bridge.
In the neighborhood you can also find all kinds of services: restaurants, shops, bars, bakeries, pubs, supermarkets,and much more amenities at excellent prices (everything here costs half that in the city center).
FOR YOUR HEALTH:
- The Balance Club Brumlovka is a modern wellness and fitness club a great place to play sports as well as take a rest and relax. There is a swimming pool, sauna, cosmetics.
balanceclub dot cz slash en
- Large supermarket with a whole floor of restaurants and plenty of designers boutiques and shops are reachable in 2 min by foot
website dbkpraha dot cz
- Botanic - website: restaurace hyphen botanic dot cz
- Kolkovna - website: kolkovna dot (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- Lunchtime - website: lunchtime dot cz/restaurace/praha-4/budejovicka/
- Ovocny Svetozor - website ovocnysvetozor dot cz/cukrarnys/pocatecka- (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) -praha-4
The rent of the apartment also includes:
BED LINEN AND TOWELS
SPECIAL OFFER: one hour of free guided sightseeing in a historic part of Prague - Praha.
- On a special request we also offer a travel cot, iron/ironing board, washing machine (service charge € 10)
- Guided sightseeing - 10 € for hour
Photo tour by a professional photographer - 25 € for 1 hour
Renting a scooter and inline skate - 10 € for day
Distances from the Airports and Stations:
- From Vaclava Havla Airport approximately 40 minutes by car ( 1 hour by bus + subway)
On request we will also transport you from/to the airport for 25 €
Deposit - 50 €. Returnable at the end of your stay.