The house in the center of Mahon, built 1907. A construction typical of the islands, built with sandstone. Currently renovated to suit the needs of today. The house has four apartments. Comfortable, clean and sober.
· Smoking:Please, refrain from smoking in this apartment. The other apartments have access to terraces where smoking is allowed. Thanks.
· Bathroom: Main observance in the apartment is about sewage. The sewer system in Maó is old and is better to take precautions to avoid nasty problems:
· do not flush toilet paper, napkins or bany towels.
· use the toilet bin as much as you can for disposal of toilet papers, napkins, baby towels etc.
· sand: after a day at the beach we may return home with sand on us that we normally wash out at the shower. This accumulates and may obstruct sewer pipes too. Please, avoid it. Clean the sand on you before arriving home.
· Garbage bags have to be left in the street from 21.00 on, all weekdays but Saturday.
· There is recycling containers (paper, plastic and glass) near the apartment and in Sinia d'Es Cuc parking.
Ovaj domaćin ima 156 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I’m a young architect. Passionate about cities. I like to travel and discover the esence of every place. I have Barcelona at my heart and truly love this city.
For a few years now, I organize architecture routes in the city different neighbourhoods to show visitors how rich and passionate Barcelona can be.
Last but not least, is food. With my boyfriend Daniel, we love to cook and enjoy good wine.
We love to share Barcelona and what it has to do with food: its markets, shops and restaurants .........