Serene cottage in Walla Walla's most historic neighborhood lined with immaculate, stately homes -19 of which are on the historic register. Upland Cottage is within three blocks of Walla Walla's award-winning downtown, Whitman College, the public library, and the YMCA. Main Street is home to restored historic buildings, shops, fine dining and cozy eateries that compliment wine tasting rooms and several venues featuring regular live music.
Upland Cottage provides the perfect space for a romantic or peaceful get away. Its 1,000+ square feet provide a quaint and cozy perch to gather an authentic glimpse of eastern Washington's most livable community.
Need some rest? Upland Cottage is recently updated and strikes the ideal balance between the comfort of home and the simplicity of away. Awake slowly in the quiet back bedroom, take your fresh-brewed coffee in the kitchen nook (or on the porch), stroll the downtown farmers' market for fresh foods, bike or walk along the valley's vineyards, grab an afternoon tea and unwind in the cottage reading room, spend happy hour in the entertainment lounge, or prepare your own dinner in the kitchen. Round out the day with a mosey downtown to whichever music venue intrigues.
The charm of this cottage helps model simplicity and relaxation. Specifically, Upland Cottage features:
• Central location, in charming historic district of world-class wines, shops and restaurants
• fully furnished house with wi-fi, and everything you need for a comfortable stay
• new energy efficient heating/AC
• 1 bedroom + entertainment lounge with additional hide-a-bed sleeping (2 adults or single family)
• bathroom stocked with plush towels, shampoo, conditioner, & soap
• Dish Network television (42" HDTV)
• Bose Wave sound system
• private fenced backyard with patio and barbecue
• wrap-around deck under a canopy of mature trees
• well-equipped kitchen for preparing fresh, authentic meals
• coded entry to accommodate seamless arrival at all hours of the day.