We try to be as clear and detailed as possible in our property descriptions -- but if you still have a question, just let us know!
STUNNING one-of-a-kind 2 bedroom/2 bathroom penthouse unit at the KORE, a boutique building ideally located in a central area of Kitsilano, North of 4th Avenue and just ~5 minutes walking distance to Kits Beach, Granville Island, Shops/Restaurants, transit/Canada Line and Downtown Vancouver.
This spacious two bedroom corner unit is just 2.5 years young, barely lived in and features plenty of natural light, high end finishings, a large south facing ~150 sq ft balcony, hardwood floors throughout, open-concept kitchen, stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone & marble counters, gas cook top and floor-to-ceiling windows with great city/mountain views.
Very smart layout, bedrooms are conveniently separated on different sides of the home (* second bedroom designed as an office with a foldout sofa), ideal for private living. The building features small gym, meeting room, communal garden, common deck and secure floor access.
Suite includes: local phone service, basic cable (wall mounted LCD), wired/wireless internet, one parking stall, all appliances, entryphone, washer/dryer, basic kitchenware, two bedding sets and misc linen.
Not included: Consumables, housekeeping (available on request for a fee), long distance/toll calls, pay-per-view or storage.
* The second bedroom in this suite functions as an office OR a bedroom, as needed. The sofa does fold out and a bedding set is provided.
* Ensuite includes toilet, sink and bath/shower. 2nd bathroom includes toilet, sink and shower.
* We reserve the right to change rates without prior notification before booking and we may decline a reservation for any reason. All inquiries will receive a response within 24 hours.
* This property is now only available at the monthly rate.
Sorry, all our properties are smoking and pet free!
A full rental agreement is required for each property, but here are the basics that we ask you review first.
1. Check-in is 3:00 pm local time. Check-out is 11:00 am local time. Alternative times must be arranged in advance, if available, and may be subject to an additional $50 CAD service fee.
The property manager will meet you OUTSIDE the property - if you arrive early, please do not attempt to enter the property or contact on-site concierge/on-site manager.
2. Identification. A piece of ID (passport, etc) for all occupants must be presented at check-in, a copy of which will be retained by the property manager. Only occupants that have had their ID checked are authorized as overnight guests.
3. Damage, Loss & Theft. We encourage guests to purchase appropriate insurance coverage during their stay. Guest(s) agrees belongings, liability and personal injury are NOT covered by the property insurance policy.
4. Bylaws & Rules. If the property is a strata/condo, a copy of the building bylaws & rules will be provided in suite. It is the responsibility of the Guest(s) to familiarize themselves with these items. Failure to abide by these bylaws and rules, by Guests or visitors, may lead to a fine up to $200 per violation, which must be paid within 24 hours of notice. Failure to pay fines or repeated/extreme violations may require Agent to immediately end the rental with no refund.
5. Keys & FOBs. ONE set of keys/fobs will be provided, per bedroom. Additional sets can be ordered in advance, if available, for a non-refundable fee of $75.00 CAD per extra set. Lost or stolen keys/fobs must be reported immediately to be deactivated/replaced and will incur a fee of $150.00 CAD each.
6. Smoking and Pets. Sorry, all of our properties are non-smoking and do not allow pets. Any violation of this policy will result in an immediate charge of at least $500.00 CAD.
7. Noise. Even in a concrete property, noise can travel between suites. Please respect your neighbours and keep excess noise to a minimum after 10:00 pm. Parties and gatherings are not permitted. If complaints are received, a fine may be levied, either by the strata or the property manager.
8. Visitors. Guests are responsible for not only their own conduct, but that of their visitors. If visitors violate any of the building rules or bylaws, or damage the property, Guests will be liable for any fines levied or costs.
9. Damage costs and fines. The Guest(s) acknowledges and agrees that they will be liable for any and all damage to the property and/or the contents therein and any fines levied as a result of the Guests (or their visitors) conduct. The Guest(s) authorizes us to charge the amount required to recover all costs for damages and fines.
10. End of rental. We ask that the Guest return the property in substantially the same condition in which it was provided. This specifically includes: removal of all food items and garbage from the property, washer/dryer emptied, all items replaced or stored where they were found, all kitchen items washed and the sink/dishwasher emptied.
12. Welcome Package. Each property will include a full package, including important property information (internet login info, local phone #, bylaws/rules, appliance manuals, inventory checklist, etc). If you have any questions not covered in the package, please do not hesitate to contact your assigned property manager.
TIP: While our suites are stocked with the basics, Guests are always encouraged to bring their own linen, electronics/cables/adapters and personal hygiene/comfort devices.
Ovaj domaćin ima 39 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Our managers have over 30+ years combined experience as full time service providers for Vancouver Real Estate. We pride ourselves on not only satisfied clients, but also satisfied guests & tenants.