Wake up facing the sunrise and the sea horizon across a myriad of ship masts, feel the fresh breezes and "Home in" on all the amazing experiences Lagos has to offer you.
Our "Home in" Lagos property it's a practical stylish summer house, ideal for a medium sized group or family up to 8-11 guests, nice Sea View, recently refurbished to an higher standard, fully equipped, quiet location, by the Marina, walkable distance from Lagos centre and all the best beaches.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
Hope you enjoy the flat as much as Lagos and please treat and respect it as your own.
My neighbours are tolerant, respectful and respectable and would appreciate any guests to be the same.
As in nature, leave it as you've find it. In case of accident, broken stuff will be charged at market prices. It's a quiet neighbourhood, keep it that way.
General Rules for the Property
1) DO NOT DISTURB NEIGHBOURS or SHOP WORKERS BELOW - They are unable to help on arrival. Instead, just call our staff that is prepared to assist you.
2) NO NOISE - Please be respectful of neighbours and the property. Keep noise down before 9:00 and after 22:00. Absolutely no parties allowed on the premises.
3) NO SMOKING - Smoking is prohibited indoors. No burning candles or incense for your own safety and safety of others near the property.
4) NO BOOKING, NO ACCESS - Do not let strangers or unauthorised maintenance workers into the apartment. We will arrange all maintenance work and inform you beforehand. This is for your own security. Emergencies are an exception.
5) KEEP DOORS CLOSED and LOCKED- Please keep front street door closed at all times especially when leaving the apartment. Also make sure to lock both locks in the apartment door. This is a safe neighbourhood but we would like to keep our property secure as well as your belongings.
6) DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE- Leave all furnishings and appliances where they are installed.
7) NO BICYCLES TO BE STORED IN THE APARTMENT or in the stairways in the building! This will damage the property, no matter how careful you are.
Check in is from 15:00 to 19:00 however we will try to suit your requirements as best as possible.
Ovaj domaćin ima 46 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
A surfer, a waterman, passionate for hosting people and share things I like, a cook who loves to gather friends laughing around the table or (even better) a bbq. A traveller who loves odd spooky locations with less planning / more random insights from on-the-road acquaintances along with a good first aid kit. One who cannot imagine to live in a world without music... or any other form of creative action. A father, an hopeless romantic raising a family, a management consultant building a startup venture while hopping between Lisbon (PT), London (UK) and Lagos (PT). A man of science in awareness, growing an holistic approach to life. A defender of the opposite opinion; a supporter of the under-dog; a color-blind driving a yellow vespa; an avid reader flipping through magazines backwards; struggling with a chilly sauce addiction and holding on to one of my repeating mantras... "having fun doing it all!"
Q: what's your style of Airbnb hosting?
A: friendly with a distance, relaxed without being sloppy, attending to details while not being ocd, in the end of the day... adaptive, trying to match your style of being a guest, authentically, without "car selling" pitches.