【Room501】The house located in center of Roppongi. It is in front of The Ritz-Carlton Roppongi. So you can use restaurant in the hotel. Also even you spend whole night activity such as Clubbing, Drinking, you can get back to home on foot.
You can use a whole room, This is studio type of room.
I placed 2 single bed in the room.
The location is center of Roppongi. It is in front of The Ritz-Carlton Roppongi (Mid town). So you can spend whole night activity such as Clubbing, Drinking and Dancing all night long! However, you can get back to home on foot only 1 min.
If you are first time to come up to Japan.
I will advice you where you should go !!!
I will take care of you guys as much as I can.
・Bedding (Sheets, Plow, Blanket)
・Shower room with bath tub
-17 ㎡ (Studio Type)
【Beds】 (2 beds)
800 mm × 2,000 mm
There are a 24-hour convenience store, liquor store, supermarket, restaurant, Club, Bar, etc...
・Shinjyuku 9 min
・Shibuya 15 min
・Tokyo 14 min
・Ginza 9 min
・Asakusa 26 min
・Ueno 24 min
・Ikebukuro 27 min
【Free Rent a Pocket WiFi】
I have organized all of facilities, also we will give you pocket WiFi (portable WiFi) during your stay.
So you can use your mobile App and find any special place even you are outside.
-Tokyo Metro Guide
-Tokyo Metro Map
-Tokyo Handy Guide
-Tokyo Handy Map
You can find special place from the information books.
1. Please keep clean to use the house.
2. When you make dirty, please clean up yourself.
3. Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
4. No parties and do not bring your friends.
5. Please don't make loud noise from 22:00pm to 10:00am.
6. Please turn off an air conditioner and the lights when you go out.
7. No-Smoking in the room.
8. No illegal activities.
9. No pets.
10. I will charge 4,000 yen for extra person who you bring. (You must pay it by cash even it is Kids aged more than 3 years old)
This room has been accepted only 2 people stay anyway.
11. When you damage the room or facilities, you should use your insurance or pay it by cash.
My name is Masaaki KITA.
I have variety of works such as a study abroad agency, Shared house management (5 houses in Tokyo) and owner of Spain bar in Shibuya.
I would like to communicate with foreigners who are interested in Japan. I also want to tell them about Japanese culture.
When you come up to Japan, I am willing to help your trip as much as I can!
Looking forward to meeting you!