Charming fully renovated family house on two levels (150m2) dating from the middle of the 18th century.
In a village close to all commodities within walking distance
- Green grocer's, Grocer's, bakery, butcher's, tobacco and newpaper shop, restaurants
- open air market( Wednesday mornings)
- supermarket at 10 minutes walking distance
Doctors surgery, nurse, dentist and pharmacy are also available in the village.
Bicycle hiring is also available .
Parking is easy and nearby
Two levels (150m2), sleeps 6
* First floor :
- a large full equipped kitchen(25m2) (electric owen, microwave, gas cooking top, fridge, freezer, TV, etc. )
- a large lounge (25m2) with acces to a terrace (16m2)
- a bathroom with a bathtub, a shower and a bidet. A washing machine is available.
- separate toilets
* Second floor
- one double bed room (14m2) with double bed (140 cm) with access to a balcony (5m2)
- a room (12m2) with twin beds (110 cm each one)
- a suite with a double bed (12m2), a large lounge (25m2), a shower-room and toilets
Sheets and towels are also supplied
Renting from Saturday to Saturday in July and August. During the other periods renting is possible for a minimum of 5 days .
Days of arrival to be agreed with owner.
No cleaning charges providing you leave the house as clean as you found it on arrival.