A small room in a huge flat located in the city center. Not the prettiest place, but the people living here are super friendly, and always ready for a chat or beer or food in the kitchen. Judgement- and hate-free zone!
Welcome to our apartment!
We are a group of artists, working with theater, music, visual arts and dance. The apartment is an old office building, so it is a bit shabby, and not super homey, but the people living here are great, and we take care of it as good as we can. Our home is a non-judgemental and open zone, and we expect our guest to be the same. Queer-friendly is a must, but we don't care who you sleep with - straight people are more than welcome!
We are social people, and love having guests over! That being said, you are here on vacation, so if you want to be social that's great, and if you want to be in your room by yourself and relax when you are here, that is great to - whatever you want! We are like that too, we might want to hang out, or we might all be in our rooms reading. The apartment might be full when you are here, or you might have the place to yourself. There might be a party on a Tuesday and nothing happening the whole weekend.
The place is perfect for someone who values a low price more than a high living standard, and is not afraid of other people.
Please write a bit about yourself and your trip to Oslo. This is still peoples homes, so we want to know a bit about you before welcoming into our house. That is also why we have such a low price for the room, we would rather have a nice guest than to earn money. :)
You will be put in contact with one of my roommates, that will let you in - you will then get a set of keys for your stay.
Interakcija s gostima
When I'm renting out my room, I am travelling and will not be around to help you. But you will meet one or more of the five other people living here, and they will be able to help you with whatever you want, be it figuring out how the washing machine works or what bars are nice to visit on a Tuesday night!
Just to be clear: If you are looking for a fancy place, keep on looking! If you want a central place with cool people for a fair prize - this is your space!
- We clean up after ourself! And if someone else forgets, we take an extra plate.
- We don't steal each others food. Spices, flour, onions, oil etc are common.
- But sharing is caring, so we can ask nicely and give something back in return! ;)
- The living room and kitchen are common areas, and we all have our own room. We don't enter other peoples room without permission.
- Noise is part of living in the city and in a shared flat. Someone might want to sit and drink red wine in the kitchen while you want to sleep.
- We live on the first floor, so smoking happens outside.