A small room in a huge flat located in the city center. Not the prettiest place, but the people living here are super friendly, and always ready for a chat or beer or food in the kitchen. Judgement- and hate-free zone!
- We clean up after ourself! And if someone else forgets, we take an extra plate.
- We don't steal each others food. Spices, flour, onions, oil etc are common.
- But sharing is caring, so we can ask nicely and give something back in return! ;)
- The living room and kitchen are common areas, and we all have our own room. We don't enter other peoples room without permission.
- Noise is part of living in the city and in a shared flat. Someone might want to sit and drink red wine in the kitchen while you want to sleep.
- We live on the first floor, so smoking happens outside.