My place is close to great views, the beaches, Elgin, Lossiemouth, coastal walks, local amenities inc. 2 bars, 2 shops and a Chinese takeaway.
You’ll love my place because of the views, the cosiness, friendly host, great location, 5 mins from the beach, great neighbourhood, very friendly neighbours who will tell you anything you want to know about the local area!
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and furry friends (pets).
If you have any Qs prior to booking please ask :)
- The kitchen is yours to use as you please, and I'll make room for you to store any food you need, just please leave it as you found it, it's not big enough to leave a mess!
- Help yourself to tea and coffee any time throughout your stay :) I also have plenty of films, Netflix, books, music, a WHOLE box of family games, etc for you to use, just let me know what you fancy.
- If your shoes are dirty please take them off at the front door. I have a cloakroom through the kitchen that you're welcome to leave shoes, bags and coats in.
- If there's any shampoo, soap, products, etc you need, just ask and I'll see if I can help :)
- Feel free to use the laundry facilities, but be aware I don't have a tumble dryer or an airing cupboard! There are laundrettes in town but they aren't open late.
- As this is my home, please don't invite other guests over without speaking to me first.
I am defence photographer by day, entrepreneur by night! Work keeps me very busy and I am often away on courses, hence my property is not always available. But when in, I am more than happy to have guests stay :)
I love to travel, and often end up travelling alone as my trips can be very last minute! I am always on the hunt for new and stunning photographic locations, new people to chat to or just somewhere different.