Staying at the most charming, lively and central neighborhood of Berlin?
Then here you are just right!
For your stay in Berlin, I offer you a wonderful place with character, a brand new renovated 50 m2 studio-apartment at the famous, charming Kollwitzplatz, in the trendy city quarter of Prenzlauer Berg, situated directly on Knaackstrasse, just across Wasserturm, a favorite sight of the city, surrounded by a wonderful park.
At the beautifully green and spacious backyard of a typical 1890's Berliner house, on Hochparterre (mezzanine floor/ elevated ground floor) overlooking the garden, this elegant apartment consists in one big space divided in two levels (see photos), one nice, perfectly equipped kitchen and a bright bathroom.
The living room is divided from the bedroom/lounge area by a massive wooden platform that separates in a minimal way the private from the public part of the space.
A super cosy niche with a 160cm double bed (excellent orthopedic new mattress) serves as bedroom and lounge/rest area. Huge design built wardrobe, beautiful furniture and lighting make the space cosy and comfortable.
The entire floor is by new precious massive wood,
The fully equipped kitchen is brand new, beautiful and cosy. Shining white bathroom with brand new toilet.
The orientation is southeastern and the flat is getting sunny during the morning. There is no balcony yet (about to be built in the next year) but still the windows are covered by colorful flowers.
Wash machine, WiFi DSL Internet, Telephone (flat rate within Germany -landline ONLY), iPod /iPhone dock, Gas stove, independent floor heating system according to desired temperature.
* Bedlinen / towels provided
* All taxes and services included in the price
Kollwitzplatz is one of the most favorite places to stay in Berlin! It is an extremely elegant quarter of the city that combines the alternative East Berlin scene with a timeless classy flair. The exciting history of the city meets the street life at its best: cosy cafés, huge variety of excellent restaurants and nice bars, gorgeous little design shops, the most charming open-air market around the city every Saturday (on Thursdays open bio market), bio stores, yoga and alternative well being centers providing a wide range of relaxing services in the most affordable prices in Europe.
In 10' walk you are at the famous street Kastanienallee and in 15' you reach Mauerpark, great place to stroll around the huge flea market on Syndays or just lay on the grass at the sunny slopes around and then have a nice meal at the lively Oderberger Strasse. Or you just walk down to Mitte and in 15' you are at Alte Schönhauser Strasse, in 20-25' at Hackescher Markt. Here you are at the heart of the eastern part of the city!
The flat is served by Tram M2 (1' away, almost in front of the door!) three stops to/from Alexanderplatz as well as the metro line U2 -by far the most convenient metro line in the city (7' walk). You can equally use the tram line M10 at Danziger Strasse (7' walk) that connects Mitte with Friedrichshain and runs along Prenzlauer Berg.
Just in front of our door there is a permanent taxi stop.
* No staircases, no suitcases to carry! Five steps and that's all!
* Elegant design freshly renovated studio-apartment in a Pre-War historical building.
* Immediate access to one of the most beautiful streets of Berlin where you can enjoy your coffee, breakfast, ice cream or lunch in the sun. You can literally jump on your pyjamas to the next door excellent café "Betty n' Catty" where the two gorgeous young ladies Betty and Catty will serve you their delicacies at the wonderful space that they have created plus their amazing, sunny terrace with a vies over the Wasserturm. For something more classy just around the corner, try the old Russian institution "Pasternak"; its Sunday brunches for 12 Euros are just legendary!
WELCOME TO BERLIN!
ENJOY YOUR STAY AT YOUR BERLIN HOME!
PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME FOR ANYTHING YOU MIGHT NEED TO ASK
* 100 euros security deposit for short stays
* 300 euros security deposit for longer stays (per month)
* Downloading illegal stuff from the Internet is strictly forbidden!!! Note that some sites may be legal in your own country but not in Germany. Please be very careful. Laws and penalties are very severe in Germany!
* Please switch on always the light at night and mind the step of the platform in the living room (walking in the dark may be dangerous to fall)
* Be carefull with the wooden floor.
* Treat equally carefully the wooden worktop/countertop in the kitchen and never put something very hot (from the stove) directly on the worktop because it will burn the wood; use the round cork protectives provided to put underneath.
* Make sure that you switch off the gas stove.
* For the use of the wash machine I suggest for security reasons to switch on the water tab under the sink before turning on the wash machine and switch it off after finishing washing.
* Air the space every day. Fresh air is healthy and makes the space pleasant for you and the next guests.
* Water the flowers! It takes only 2' minutes to water them and preserve their beauty! Plus it makes you feel more at home!
* Recycle in the bins provided under the sink in the kitchen. It is precious for the environment.
* Use whatever you like in the kitchen; just make sure you replace it before you go.
* Be discrete with the neighbors.
* Do not smoke in the apartment! Smoking is strictly forbidden!
Ovaj domaćin ima 44 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Athens, Greece, Berlin, Germany, MMX, zitty Berlin, Kein für Nazis - NPD Seite löschen!, Jivamukti Yoga München, Berlin Biennale, Marina Abramovic, Grazer Kunstverein, Support The Monks' Protest In Burma, John Cassavetes, Cornelius Castoriadis, Velvet Underground, Ernst Ingmar Bergman, Amnesty International USA, Hellenic Festival