Its a lovely room, for 1 or 2 people. It is high above the street and has a loft window - sea views & views of the painted rooftops of beautiful Brighton. It is a wonderful neighbourhood with a vast array of cafes, restaurants & bars nearby. The sea is a few hundred meters away
Please take note, we want you to have a great time, but to help things run smoothly we would appreciate if you acknowledged the following house rules:
1. Please do not open the attic windows very wide, as it can damage the windows
2. Please close all windows and doors when you leave to go out
3. Please respect our neighbours when you come home and do not slam any room or entry doors.
4. Please enjoy yourself, but access is only restricted to your room and the share bathroom, apart from coming and going from the flat
5. No visitors
6. as the listing states there are no kitchen or cooking amenities
7. Please leave shoes at bottom of apartment stairs
8. Please be careful when you operate the attic window blinds
9. When you leave we would appreciate you leaving the room as you found it with keys on the sidetable
10. Please note we cannot hold luggage after bookout!
11. checkout is strictly 10am
11. As this is an environmentally conscious house, we'd appreciate if with showers, you were mindful of water consumption
12. Also as the listing states there is no parking provided
Ovaj domaćin ima 155 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are Peter & Linda. We are both involved in the arts and love living in Brighton by the sea. Linda also makes wonderful beeswax candles! I love the blues and play some gigs, and I'm also a songwriter.