NEW 1 bedroom/1 bathroom condo in the heart of Downtown, between Gastown / Chinatown.
We try to be as clear and detailed as possible in our property descriptions -- but if you still have a question, just let us know!
1 bedroom/1 bathroom condo in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, located between Chinatown and Gastown. Features floor to ceiling cabinetry, hardwood floors throughout, linear kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz counters. Three pcs bathroom with rain shower. Bedroom features a Queen and the living room couch folds down to a bed. With a walkscore of 98 / 100, everything you need is just steps away!
Suite includes: local phone service, basic cable, wired/wireless internet, all appliances, washer/dryer, basic kitchenware, two bedding sets and misc linen.
Not included: Consumables, housekeeping (available on request for a fee), long distance/toll calls, pay-per-view or storage.
* Bathroom includes toilet, sink and shower.
* We reserve the right to change rates without prior notification before booking and we may decline a reservation for any reason.
Sorry, all our properties are smoking and pet free!
Check out the reviews to get a better idea of the neighborhood/flat - make sure it is a good fit for your needs/budget.
**If you inquire further on this property, please be sure to include the word "EGGS" in your message. This lets us know you have read the actual Ad!**
Guests have access to entire flat.
Interakcija s gostima
We are available to guests from before to check in to check out. We are available via airbnb, email, text, phone and other mobile apps.
A full rental agreement is required for each property, but here are the basics that we ask you review first.
1. Check-in is 3:00 pm local time. Check-out is 11:00 am local time. Alternative times must be arranged in advance, if available, and may be subject to an additional $50 CAD service fee.
The property manager will meet you OUTSIDE the property - if you arrive early, please do not attempt to enter the property or contact on-site concierge/on-site manager.
2. Identification. A piece of ID (passport, etc) for all occupants must be presented at check-in, a copy of which will be retained by the property manager. Only occupants that have had their ID checked are authorized as overnight guests.
3. Damage, Loss & Theft. We encourage guests to purchase appropriate insurance coverage during their stay. Guest(s) agrees belongings, liability and personal injury are NOT covered by the property insurance policy.
4. Bylaws & Rules. If the property is a strata/condo, a copy of the building bylaws & rules will be provided in suite. It is the responsibility of the Guest(s) to familiarize themselves with these items. Failure to abide by these bylaws and rules, by Guests or visitors, may lead to a fine up to $200 per violation, which must be paid within 24 hours of notice. Failure to pay fines or repeated/extreme violations may require Agent to immediately end the rental with no refund.
5. Keys & FOBs. ONE set of keys/fobs will be provided, per bedroom. Additional sets can be ordered in advance, if available, for a non-refundable fee of $75.00 CAD per extra set. Lost or stolen keys/fobs must be reported immediately to be deactivated/replaced and will incur a fee of $150.00 CAD each.
6. Smoking and Pets. Sorry, all of our properties are non-smoking and do not allow pets. Any violation of this policy will result in an immediate charge of at least $500.00 CAD.
7. Noise. Even in a concrete property, noise can travel between suites. Please respect your neighbours and keep excess noise to a minimum after 10:00 pm. Parties and gatherings are not permitted. If complaints are received, a fine may be levied, either by the strata or the property manager.
8. Visitors. Guests are responsible for not only their own conduct, but that of their visitors. If visitors violate any of the building rules or bylaws, or damage the property, Guests will be liable for any fines levied or costs.
9. Damage costs and fines. The Guest(s) acknowledges and agrees that they will be liable for any and all damage to the property and/or the contents therein and any fines levied as a result of the Guests (or their visitors) conduct. The Guest(s) authorizes us to charge the amount required to recover all costs for damages and fines.
10. End of rental. We ask that the Guest return the property in substantially the same condition in which it was provided. This specifically includes: removal of all food items and garbage from the property, washer/dryer emptied, all items replaced or stored where they were found, all kitchen items washed and the sink/dishwasher emptied.
11. Welcome Package. Each property will include a full package, including important property information (internet login info, local phone #, bylaws/rules, appliance manuals, inventory checklist, etc). If you have any questions not covered in the package, please do not hesitate to contact your assigned property manager.
TIP: While our suites are stocked with the basics, Guests are always encouraged to bring their own linen, electronics/cables/adapters and personal hygiene/comfort devices.
Ovaj domaćin ima 37 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Our managers have over 30+ years combined experience as full time service providers for Vancouver Real Estate. We pride ourselves on not only satisfied clients, but also satisfied guests & tenants.