Spacious Apartment in a gorgeous single family home will give you the privacy you desire and stay connected with hi-speed Xfinity Wi-Fi and almost 100 channels of Comcast TV. Separate locked entrance. Large bedroom with attached bathroom, Laundry room, well-equipped kitchenette & Sitting area with a new Samsung 48" Smart LED TV.
Close to Kaiser & IBM, San Jose McEnery Convention Center, most companies in Silicon Valley, SAP, Levis, Avaya stadiums, San Jose airport.
Apartment in a spacious home in the beautiful quiet neighborhood with a large serene Zen backyard. Instead of a hotel, you can stay in a quiet, safe neighborhood within a short drive to Levis Stadium - venue for Superbowl 50, Silicon Valley companies, Stanford, Santa Clara & SJSU universities, famous Santana Row, world class golf courses, restaurants, wineries, movie theaters, Gilroy Outlets, etc.
60 – 90 minutes to the stunning Big Sur coast, Carmel-on-the-sea, Monterey, Santa Cruz & Half-Moon Bay.
Large Master bedroom with attached bathroom and a Laundry area. Sitting area overlooking the beautiful backyard with grape vines, fruit trees and Organic vegetable and herb patches (in season). Large backyard with a waterfall, Island style B'que with piped-in propane , a wood burning fire pit & patio sets to seat 4-12 guests at two levels.
Sitting area with a sofa-bed (on request) to sleep additional 2 guests, Samsung 48" Smart LED TV with Comcast Xfinity Cable & Wi-Fi. Well-equipped modern kitchenette with refrigerator, 4 stoves, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, wine & Scotch glasses & much more to make your stay comfortable and a home away from home.
Separate pass code controlled iron gate access to the apartment gives you the flexibility and independence of a comfortable stay.
Interakcija s gostima
We take pride in treating our guests like family and also give them the privacy they may desire. The host is amongst the top 2% travel contributor for Trip Advisor and Frommers and can help you to plan a fun trip, whether it's a business or a leisure trip with your family. The host can help with any type of trip to the coast, mountains, top wineries that have made to the best of best in International wine competitions, fine dining, casual dining at ocean front restaurants, day trips with your family, shopping trips etc.
We want your stay to be comfortable and fun and we can provide you some real insights into fine dining, top rated wineries, hidden gems for professionals and vacationers to the Valley and the coast. Some reviews from previous guests:
1. Seth says: "Raj was an extremely welcoming host, who catered to our every needs, and was not overbearing at all. HIs house was fantastic and the backyard was a treat. I highly recommend staying here."
2. Adreynn Says: Raj is the best! He and his wife gave 100% to make us feel at home. There were breakfast items and sundries in the fridge, they let us use the washer/dryer, bathroom supplies were available if we wanted, and there was an adorable little snacks basket in our room. The room and private bathroom were super clean and very pretty. Their house is gorgeous and we felt like family, not invaders. Raj and his wife are generous with their time, food, and knowledge - they have great restaurant recommendations as well! If you need some guidance around the city or want to know the best winery to visit, they have you covered! Seriously, we couldn't have asked for better hosts. We were all sad to part ways. A warning: Raj's margaritas are killer! Watch out!
3. Cindy Says: Raj and his wife were great hosts. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Their house is quiet and clean with a beautiful backyard. Highly recommend if you were visiting San Jose.
4. Amit Says: Raj's hospitality is second to none. He makes you feel a part of the family. The listing is accurate to the description. The room gets ample sunlight during the day and the Zen backyard is just serene and awesome. Neighborhood is beautiful with a trail close by. Thank you very much for a warm stay.
5. Benjamin says: Raj and his wife were wonderful hosts. As this was my first AirBnB experience, I was unsure of what to expect and really hesitated during the whole process. However, my first encounter with the couple lifted away all my worries. I immediately felt part of the home, and felt incredibly comfortable. My first week there, Raj opted to throw a "Guest Appreciation Dinner" where he shared some of his favorite wine and Reka cooked an amazing dinner. Although the couple was very warm, conversational, and gracious, they also respected my privacy when I would come home from work and grab a meal and not feel too talkative. All in all, it was definitely a very comfortable experience with great company. The house was in a peaceful neighborhood, in the southeast part of the city. There was plenty of places to eat and shop nearby, including some very ethnic markets and restaurants. There was little to no street noise, and the neighbors were all friendly and pleasant. The house itself was much larger and nicer than I expected for the price, and I was very impressed with the rich decor in the interior of the house. There were several rooms and work spaces available to me, including an open backyard with a garden and fire pit. Reka had also opened up her well-equipped kitchen to me, and insisted I cook any time I felt like it. One of the most accommodating components of the house was its shower, which had a lot of open room and an adjustable head, perfect for a 6'3" guy like me! My experience staying with Raj and Reka was much better than I could have hoped for, and it has really helped me realize what a great service AirBnB is. Definitely giving two thumbs up for this amazing home in San Jose!
1.A copy of your Driver's license is required at Check in.
2.Host will welcome you with the apartment keys.
3.Please no Shoes inside the apartment.
4.Kindly maintain the wooden floor and the carpet.
6.Smoking only in the backyard or outside the apartment.
7.Quiet hours from 10PM to 7AM.
8.Any outside visitors must have my prior notice and approval.
9.Please be sure to turn off all lights and lock doors behind you.
10.Park curbside on the street.
11.Guests are most welcome to use the beautiful Zen backyard with prior approval.
12.Please Conserve Water & energy due to the severe drought.
13.Turn off water when brushing teeth, shaving, or washing dishes.
14.Do not flush tampons (sorry, but the alternative is much worse).
15.Please hang your wet towels. Do not leave damp towels on the furniture or the floor.
16.Use coasters under drinks on all wood furniture.
17.$10 charge for each lost or keys not returned at departure time.
18.Be professional and respectful of us and our home and we will do the same.
19.We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible, do not hesitate with any questions.
Ovaj domaćin ima 72 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Easy going fun loving person. I love to travel and meet people from all parts of the world. I am amongst the top 2% contributor for Trip Advisor and Frommers. I can help you to plan and visit some hidden gems in the area - whether it's wineries, fine or casual dining, day trips to the coast, golfing or even shopping.