It's a spacius, light and luxury two layer loft in a populair area; "de Pijp".
With lots of light, space and a superb balcony you will feel right at home. The loft has a beautiful and unique open bathroom, bathe under the stars. Sleep like a baby.
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment
- No smoking in the apartment or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- For the loss of keys, we charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: We will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been put out on the street on the last pick up day (see information book in house) or dumped in a trash container outside)
-If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €25, after midnight that will be €50. Thank you for understanding.
Hi there, I'm Maurits!
Lonneke and I live in Amsterdam. Both of us work in health care, me as a medical doctor, Lonneke as a movement therapist.
Currently i'm in my specialization to become a psychiatrist.
As a psychiatrist to be, there are lots of complicated things I could say about myself but I think I'll keep it to the things I love.
I love: to cook end eat, to be in nature, to dance, to do outdoor sports, to travel and to see new things!