If you are looking to relax and enjoy the beach, this is your spot! Quiet beach retreat in South Oceanside. 2BR 1BA, Remodeled to a beachy modern look on July 2013. Families love our condo! The pool, hot tub, easy beach access, nearby parks, walk-ability and proximity to Legoland and other attractions make it super easy to occupy kiddos and adults alike.
By reserving through Airbnb you agree to the following Rental Rules and Regulations:
1. Check-in Time is 4 pm and Check-out time is 11:30am NO exceptions without prior written approval.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. A copy of your Driver's License must be emailed or mailed to the owner prior to arrival.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT= a damage deposit hold of $500 is required via AirBnBcredit and will be refunded by AirBnB provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is started.
d. All keys are left in the lock box and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO early check-ins or late check-out
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by my complex.
i. The owner does not receive any complaints from the neighbors, the HOA or the police which would jeopardize the owner's ability to rent the unit in the future.
6. PAYMENT- an advanced payment equal to 100% of the rental rate plus the cleaning fee $100, the taxes 10%, and the security deposit $500, is required before arrival and paid through Airbnb.
7. CANCELLATIONS- See Airbnb cancellation policy for this unit.
8. TAXES- Rentals less than 30 days must pay 10% Oceanside rental tax which is paid through Airbnb and included with your reservation.
9. CLEANING FEE- The $100 Fee should be added when you reserve through Airbnb.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES- Rates include a one-time linen towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE- While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS- Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. HOT TUBS- No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tub at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. There is no guaranteed temperature for either the pool or the Hot tub.
15. STORM POLICY- No refunds will be given for storms or foul weather.
16. INDEMNIFICATION - This condo is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or the condo complex facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
17. NO GUESTS – The condo is located in a small twelve unit complex. No additional daytime guests not part of this contract are allowed in the pool or hottub area without prior written consent of the owner.
18. NO SPECIAL EVENTS OR PARTIES - Due to the nature of the small complex, there shall be no parties, no music which can be heard outside of the unit and no special events on the Premises without prior written consent of the owner.
19. CONDOMINIUM HOA RULES – All vacation tenants are bound by the use restrictions set forth in the Condominium Homeowners Association documents. A copy of the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions of the Association may be accessed through the Owner at any time.
20.You’ll notice all complex and pool gates lock from both the inside and outside. While this may be annoying it is important for security. Please make sure to close the gate each time you exit, even for the pool. Our neighbors in the complex take this seriously.
21.Please do not leave ANYTHING in the outdoor area in front of our unit. Please do not hang any towels over the railing. Utilize the dryer or the towel rack in the bathroom + inside the closet.
22. By reserving through Airbnb, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement
I live in North Park near downtown San Diego with my wife and 2 kids.
Founder and Publisher, URBANIST.
CFO Sparkle Friday.
Principal Next Wave Commercial
You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf!