Views out every window. Historic sites nearby, and the John Wayne Trail right along the property. All seasons recreation nearby with miles to hike, ride, bike, ORV, fish, raft, snowshoe, snowmobile, golf, hunt. Paddocks, pastures, wash rack, and hay. Learn more about RustyIronFarm.wa on the largest social media app.
Check out RustyIronFarm.wa on the most popular social media site, see more pictures and recent news.
Check out all there is to do in Cle Elum and the surrounding area on the Discover Cle Elum site.
- 80 mi from Seattle, 1 1/4 hr drive over beautiful Snoqualmie Pass, through the Wenatchee National Forest.
- Bellair Airporter Shuttle service 5 times daily from downtown Seattle and Seattle International Airport to Cle Elum, $30/one way
- 30 mi to ski lifts and the Snow Park for snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and tubing, to the west, and to Ellensburg to the east
- 50 mi to Bavarian village of Leavenworth to the north, and to the Wild Horse Renewable Energy Center to the east
- Hiking, fishing, horseback riding, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, walking, and biking - all near by
- Check in after 2pm, check-out 11am, or by special arrangement. Please give us a window of time so we can be here to give you access.
- The Stampede Room is one of three keyed private rooms fully outfitted, with towels for your stay, queen bed, seating, reading light, WiFi, entry from the hall. shared bathroom.
- We share our breakfast with you.
- Shared common areas include living room where you can watch a movie or stream your favorite internet content, the sitting room by the wood stove, dining areas to share our Breakfast with you, or bring in your own snacks and meals. Dining room with a view, or choose a picnic spot in the front and back yards, or the deck overlooking the farm, the John Wayne Pioneer Trail, the valley, Peoh Point, and The Colockum.
Interakcija s gostima
Owner onsite full time to make your stay comfortable, help you with information and recommendations on the area, activities, directions, and the local attractions.
We may be able to set up a cot and sleeping bag or Pack N Play to accommodate your small child.
You can come and go as you please at Rusty Iron Farm. We can share with you what to do during your stay in Cle Elum. There are many fun local attractions, interesting and infamous sites, and lots of outdoor sports and recreation. Or just stay on the farm, take in the views, and sit back and relax.
1. We ask that you refrain from tobacco use on the property.
2. We can’t allow pets indoors, sorry.
3. When inside, food should be consumed in the dining areas inside, and outside under cover on the deck, or take a throw and have a picnic on any grassy area. The kitchen is off limits to maintain our cleanliness standard. However, you are welcome to ask us store things in our refrigerator and freezer, and serve yourselves tea, coffee, water, and the continental breakfast.
4. Please keep your personal items locked in your room for your security and privacy.
5. Stay up or come in late, but quiet hours start at 9pm weeknights, 10pm weekends. Please respect that others might be sleeping and we'll be sure to let you know if there are other guests.
6. If the interior temperature of the house or your room needs adjustment for your comfort, please let us know.
7. If there is anything that you need, please knock on our door, or call or text us. We are very flexible so if you need anything else, just ask! Like if you forget a toothbrush, we have extra.
Ovaj domaćin ima 40 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Having stayed in hostels, home stays, hotels, and camp grounds the world over has given us an appreciation for how we like to be treated and how treat others, and for the accommodations we choose and what we can provide through our listings.
We were both raised on small urban farms and appreciate the experiences we had in our childhood. Now we can share our love of the farm life, Cle Elum's many outdoor attractions, and our historic town in the heart of the Cascades. We love to ride our horses on nearby trails, support our local economy, enjoy live local music, watch independent films, and travel. We are both sociable people and look forward to meeting others where every we go.