This amazing unit is located inside the Roney Palace condominium, in the ONE HOTEL Complex.
Fit up to 4ppl.
Luxury 4 Pools, restaurants, private beach access, 24h Concierge, Parking valet available.
30 days min. rental
Condo application required.
***PLEASE BE ADVISED: RATES AND NUMBER OF MINIMUM NIGHTS REQUIRED WILL CHANGE ACCORDING TO SEASONS AND EVENTS. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR THE MOST ACCURATE QUOTE.***
APPLICATION FEE TO OBTAIN PARKING PASS AND ACCESS CARDS IS EXTRA (60$ per person)
Read the "Other Things to Note" if you decide to book with us to be aware of what we provide and what we don't please.
Huge 1 Bedroom Apartment (960sqft), with bedroom, separated living room with kitchen, 1 bathroom with shower, second half bathroom accessible from the living room.
Kitchen fully equipped
Queen Bed in the master bedroom, and a single ottoman bed available
Spacious walk in closet
Internet WIFI (included, no extra charge)
Washer / Dryer in the building, laundry on each floor (for a fee)
The sofa bed is a queen size and is available to use for families, or friends only if previously agreed. Extra charges may apply.
The entire building was renovated few months ago.
One Hotel's pool, Roney Palace pool and hot tubs (4 in total)
Private beach access
Valet parking for 1 registered car
Roof Top pool available for guests after 5pm
Beach volley private camps
Dear prospective guest,
you have chosen to rent a unit directly from a private unit owner or their representative rather than through a Hotel.
Therefore the unit is provided with basic appliances and stuffs (fresh linens, towels, kitchen supplies, cutlery… etc.)
If you wish to have extra things in the unit you can decide to purchase them or not but is something that we cannot manage for you.
Please note that services such as housekeeping, engineering, in room dining, laundry, dry cleaning are not provided as well as supplies, amenities or any other equipment such as rollaway beds, cribs, bicycles, extra linens/towels, extra keys, cleaning supplies, soap, shampoo, breakfast, dishwasher or washer tablets … etc.
Sometimes we can try to be very flexible and accommodate early or late check-in/outs, but in certain occasions we need to be strict and ask to our guest to arrive or leave at particular times, for example when we have back to back reservation and we need to arrange cleanings for the previous or the next arriving guests.
In those cases will therefore be required to check in in the afternoon, or to check out in the morning before 10am.
We will, where possible, assist in handling these cases, leaving you put the bags inside the apartment, although we can not always guarantee this.
Please note that we need to be informed about very late check-ins or other particular requests (such as an early arrival) in advance, prior to confirm the reservation, in order to agree on how to manage it.
Especially during holidays or weekends, check in after 8pm will be considered extraordinary as well as very early check outs.
Wifi is provided and included in the rent such as electricity, water and other utilities. It will not be possible to to upgrades for High speed internet or cable tv.
Please do not purchase movies on Demand. Otherwise extra charges will apply.
Wifi password and network name are generally written in the bottom of the router.
Please realize that you have booked a private facility, with its advantages but also very different from a banal and cold hotel room. We always try to provide the best information and being able to help our guests to feel comfortable and at home. If we can not sometimes meet your requirements please understand that we have limits.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within few days after the Check-out Date (thru AIRBNB ) provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning;
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
Please, let us have copy of you ID or passport by email prior to your arrival, together with flight informations.
We will welcome you in front of the property, give you the keys and walk you into the apartment, or if for any reason we won't be able to do that we will arrange in a different way.
Call us or text us once you leave the airport to have estimated time of arrival at the apartment.
1. NO SMOKING !
Smoking is allowed outside only. We will charge for extra cleanings if there is bad smell in the unit after the check out, in particular for the linens and the towels.
2. People other than those declared at the reservation may not stay overnight in the property.
3. The home is privately owned; the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
We encourage all renters to purchase travel insurance.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are not allowed, unless previously agreed with the owner
7. Parking is limited to valet parking if the application has been submitted and the car registered
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the rental, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the residence (Do not take towels to the beach).
9. Guest agrees to leave the a/c ON at all times with a minimum temperature of 75 degrees. Guest further agrees not to run the a/c with the doors or windows to the unit open in order to prevent damages due to the humidity.
10. Water and Septic: The residence is on city provided water and city provided sewer systems. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or other paper should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sanitary system, you could be charged damages for repair.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
•The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
•A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
•The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Real estate agent and property manager.
Originally from Italy, moved to Miami Beach 6 y ago.
I love my job and this sunny place!