1 spavaća soba
Welcome to Manhattan. I love it here and you will too.
Large Studio with lots of light and big windows that have a view overlooking the street and some of Midtown West. Super Clean, with microwave, toaster, coffee maker and all the things you would need for a week long stay.
Conveniently located only a few minutes from EVERYTHING. Times Square, Central Park South, Theater District, and steps away from the E Train that leaves you right at ground Zero/Freedom Towers.
There is a 24hr drug store only steps away and 24hr grocery store just a few blocks away.
No doorman.... Building has and elevator, so after a long day shopping or just site seeing you can take the lift to the 5th floor and relax on the couch or take a nap on the comfy queen size bed.
Apartment has Wifi and can fit 3 people comfortably any more and you would have to schedule bathroom times.
Check In and Out time are based on availability. So please contact me if it is close to a blocked out date.
1. No Parties
2. No Smoking
3. No Pets
4. Please keep the apartment clean and free of all garbage and debris
5. Please remove your shoes upon entry to preserve the hardwood floors
6. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
7. Do not take or misuse anything from the apartment that is not yours.
8. Refrain from leaving the air condition turned on when the apartment is empty and no one is actively in need of it.
9. Do not leave garbage in Hallway areas
10. Please contact me immediately if there are any damages to the apartment or issues that arise during your stay.
11. Occupancy by more than 2 guests must be requested and agreed upon with the host in advance.
12. Lost Keys will result in locks needing to be replaced which could cost $150
Hey I'm Sergio, been living in NYC for 4 years but have lived in a few big cities in the US. Travel a fair amount and have a lot of free time.
Thought about leaving NYC because it's an expensive place to hold an apartment while I travel. So AirBnb just seemed like a natural fit for my nomadic lifestyle.
I've known about AirBnB for a few year now but only recently I decide to get my own place so I can rent it out while I travel. It truly does fit my personality to have my space used when I'm not there. I don't like wasting anything and space in NYC is no different.
I spend most of my days reading, cooking, and going to the gym. The places I visit the most are Orlando and Chicago. I grew up right next to Disneyland and am very familiar with the area if you ever want pointers on a trip there. I lived in Chicago for 3 years on and off and is a place you should add to your travel destinations.
I could go on and on but I'll leave you with a thank you and hope to hear from you soon.