Traditional house in a typical Tunisian village 7km one of the most beautiful beaches of Tunisia, Boujaafar beach in Sousse.
Its location in a deadlock and its high walls make it a haven of peace and tranquility.
The house has two studios, comfortable, open onto an interior garden with hot / cold air conditioning.
Each apartment is furnished with a double bed and an extra bed can therefore accommodate two or three people.
Each studio has:
• A bathroom with bathtub.
• A large kitchen for one and a large kitchen to the other.
• A seating area
The service includes:
• A personalized welcome
• A washing machine
• Reception and transportation to the arrival and departure from Monastir airport to the house (15 km).
• The possibility to park a car
• Access to a terrace with views over the village and countryside
The village Ksibet-Sousse is served by many taxis and buses to Sousse the nearest city.
The price of a round is of the order of 50 euro cents per person.
The terminal is located in the center of Sousse (Bab Bhar - Gate of the Sea) and the beach is about 300m from the terminal.
Found in the village
• small grocery stores, open at all hours of the day
• a bakery,
• the "fast food"
• a pharmacy,
• internet and telecommunication centers
• a station
• Moorish cafe
Other tourist sites
Apart from the town of Sousse, the souk, its ramparts, its Ribat, the Great Mosque, the catacombs, etc.. you can easily access most attractions in Tunisia.
• Monastir (15 Km)
• Kairouan (60 Km)
• Mahdia (60 Km)
• El Djem (70 Km)
• Hammamet, Nabeul (60 Km)
• Tunis, Sidi Bou Said (120 km)
• Sfax and Kerkennah (120 Km)
• Zaghouan (80 Km)
• Oasis of Tozeur and Nafta
• Oasis mountains
• Douz and festival
Besplatan parking u sklopu smještaja
Nije dostupno: Detektor dima
Nije dostupno: Detektor ugljikovog monoksida