1 spavaća soba
You will be staying in a beautiful, new, canalside apartment, nestled between Old Street and Angel. Perfect for living, working or travelling in London.
The lovely canalside apartment is somewhere I would definitely call home. The apartment was only built a couple of years ago and is on the third floor of the building, on a quiet street, which does not feel like it is in the middle of Central London. I've put a lot of love into the space, which has a large open plan kitchen/living area, with a well-equipped kitchen and a huge comfy sofa, with lots of other nice touches, which I hope you'll enjoy.
The building also has a lovely courtyard, which is especially nice for relaxing in during the summer and a communal roof terrace, with great views across London. You will, of course, have access to this all.
- located between Angel and Old Street, which is moments away from endless restaurants, cafés, bars and shopping, either on Angel's classy Upper Street or around trendy Old Street/Shoreditch
- seven minutes from Angel and Old Street Tube Stations
- Central London, with Big Ben, the British Museum, the London Eye and all the other world famous sites, is 20-25 minutes by bus or tube.
- grocery shopping just around the corner, three minutes to the local supermarket, which is open late
- lifts in building, to the apartment
- separate modern bathroom with bathtub/shower and toilet
- kingsize bed with egyptian cotton sheets
- additional person can sleep on sofa, with spare duvet/pillows
- large utility room with washer/dryer and storage space
- smart TV with access to Netflix, Amazon Prime and Now TV, Sonos speakers in the living room and bedroom with access to Spotify and Philips Hue wireless lights in the living room and bedroom lamps
I would be delighted to give you information and tips about London and the local area, if you would like it, and I look forward to welcoming you.
You will have the whole place to yourselves, which also includes access to a communal bike store, if you need it as well as access to the communal roof terrace, with great views across London.
I've put together a detailed guide of interesting things to do in the local area - theatres, restaurants, cafes and shops - and all the major sights on central London are only 15-20 minutes away.
Interakcija s gostima
I will be contactable by email or telephone during your stay.
Please note, this is a one-bedroom apartment, where two people can sleep in the kingsize bed. An additional person can sleep on the large comfortable sofa (which is not a sofa bed), with the spare duvet/pillows.
This is my home, so please don't trash the place - especially as its brand new!
There are strictly no parties or other gatherings in the apartment.
The whole apartment, and building itself, is a smoke and pet free area.
I will always leave the flat tidy for you and I expect you to respect the space and treat it with a lot of love too. Please put rubbish in the bins, which are in the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen and tidy up after yourself.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
London lawyer, who travels as much as possible. Overland trips are my preference - and done big ones across South Asia, South America and China. Very possibly addicted to coffee.