On the edge of 87 acres of wild land, with its own seashore, annex to one of Skye's oldest homes, hidden by trees, and sitting a hundred feet from the shore of Broadford Bay & wildlife. Rest of Skye in easy reach; Broadford & its restaurants are a walk or a short drive away. Accommodates 4. Children welcome. Galley kitchen w dining table; studio lounge with wood-burner, board games, spiral staircase to 2 bedrooms & traditional bathroom w Victorian bath. No sea views from rooms (sea v close).
- the estate is an oasis of quiet so we ask all of our guests to be thoughtful about noise, particularly in the evenings and mornings
- free parking is available; we ask all guests to park with consideration for others.
- within the check-in window, guests are kindly requested to provide rough arrival time within one day of arrival; there is a late fee for arrivals after check in times; UK 10 after 9 pm increasing by UK 10 for arrivals after 10 pm and UK 20 for every hour after that (we have to be up early to walk dogs so late arrivals are very difficult for us).
- muddy boots and shoes to be left just inside the front door
- overall respect for the house and estate
- no fires on the estate.
Ovaj domaćin ima 312 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije