Wake up to one of the best views at the Fort! This brand new cozy 2BR is walking distance to all the happening spots: Bonifacio High Street, Market Market, Serendra, SM Aura, Mercato night market. Bus stop is just at the corner.
1. Check-out is by 12 PM. Want an extra hour of sleep? Should be fine, but please let us know to schedule room inspection and key pick up.
2. To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C when it's not in use or leaving the house. Mother Nature thanks you too.
3. Please throw trash at the provided bins. You may empty the bins at the fire escape room, left side when you exit the unit.
4. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
5. The Fort is known to throw great parties. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Let us provide you instead with a list of hidden and not-so-hidden pubs and clubs nearby.
6. We would greatly appreciate if you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper.
7. No smoking inside the unit. We provided an ashtray at the veranda so you can smoke and enjoy the best view.
8. If you intend to invite a guest, please let us know beforehand. This is to avoid problems with our security downstairs.
9. Needless to say, we have a strict no drug use policy.
10. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Your host is more than happy to answer all your inquiries. Just send Marianne a message anytime.
Ovaj domaćin ima 84 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a chickeneer ( I sell chicken for a living! :P ) and I own a Fil-Mexican restaurant in the province.
I lived in PA, USA and Lille, France for a bit as an exchange student and this made me hooked to traveling and meeting new people.
If you're lucky, you might just get a free burrito during your stay! ;)