This is our own vacation house on the East coast, the quiet side of Phu Quoc island. It was built for us and decorated by us, not for commercial purpose. Now we rent it when we don't use. Visitors often say it feels so cozy and feels like home. So we hope it'll make you feel home on your way far from home. The house is perfect for a couple or a small family. It has a big garden. From balcony you can sea a bit of the ocean. The closest beach is two minutes away and forest is at the backyard.
The house is well equipped with everything a couple or a small family may need. There are a Queen bed, a big sofa, an office corner with high speed Internet, bookshelves with our private collection of books (English, French and Vietnamese), indoor and outdoor dining areas...There are 2 air-conditioners to keep you cool on those hot days. Kitchen is well equipped for those who enjoys cooking. There is a hot bath tub for you to relax after all day exploring a washing machine also.
As the house is on the quiet East side where the is little tourism in comparison with West side, so from experience I would like to share with you some specificity of the Lily house.
- The place is quiet and beautiful so if you want to relax or you want your privacy, it is a place to be.
- It is so close to the forest and the sea. Great for nature lover.
- Here you live like local people and here you are living just next to them.
- We are quite remote but not isolated. There are some family run resorts nearby with their own beach front restaurants so if you are not in the mood for cooking, eating out is an option with Kiki Coconut beach, Cosiana, Mango Beach, Wildland... Nearby there are also some local floating seafood houses (simple restaurant on water) where you can enjoy seafood and have terrific view of sea and mountain.
- We have good Internet/wifi connection in case you need to work remotely or contact family back home. We have hosted some guests who have to work online and they are very happy with the connection.
- My family is living nearby just in case you need anything.
- The 7km from Ham Ninh pier to Lily house is still red dirt road which can be bumpy at some places. In rainy season (May until September) it can be muddy but in dry season (October until end of April) it is beautiful and many people love to rough it. It is the last main route to be paved on the island.
- You may see some geckos inside the house and some insects out in terrace due to being very close to nature. The geckos are harmless and they help catch mosquitoes. The house is being kept very clean and dry so we rarely have insects inside.
You may enjoy the entire house including the 500 m2 garden in the front and 5,000 m2 of forest around. It is all yours!
Interakcija s gostima
We provide guests a phone with local SIM card in it. The guest can use it for free and contact us any time easily.
This is a unique place and is not for everyone. It is off the beaten track away from the main tourist hub. It is the great place to relax, to enjoy the nature and to see real life of the island.
We stock the fridge for your breakfast (complimentary): Bread, eggs, butter, jam tomatoes, some herbs, fruits...There are a local shop nearby you can buy food and drink.
The flat is a non-smoker's flat.
Please smoke on the terrace where you also find an ashtray and lighter.