- 2nd Floor apartment
- Air condition,
- wireless internet,
- central heating,
- washing machine,
- open american kitchen with kitchen equipment.
- High ceilings
- Historical Building
* 20 mins far from the historical peninsula where all the historical places(Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Bailica Cistern and Grand Bazaar) are located.
* Thanks to its central location where you can easily get to most of the universities, language schools, libraries, research institutes from:
* You can reach ITU Maçka, Taşkışla and Gümüşsuyu campuses in 10 mins by walking.
* For ITU AYAZAĞA (Maslak Campus) and Istanbul University takes 20 mins by metro.
* Also for Yıldız Technical, Bahçeşehir, Boğaziçi, Galatasaray, Bilgi, Beykent, Kültür and Mimar Sinan Universities can be reached about 30 min by bus.
* 20 mins far from the historical peninsula where all the historical places (Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Bailica Cistern and Grand Bazaar) are located.
* Discount supermarkets are very close. You can find many place to eat for a cheaper price nearby the flat.
The main street Cumhuriyet Caddesi is just 10 m away. This one room furnished studio apartment with an open American kitchen has high ceilings.
- Pets are not allowed in the apartment
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment
- House parties are not allowed in the apartment
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
I am a real Istanbul lover. After all cities I have lived in, I came back to my hometown which is magnificent Istanbul. I am a traveler as well, I understand your concerns and needs while travelling. I can speak some languages and open to learn to new languages as well as cultures. If one would give me an opportunity of speaking any language in the world against 2 years from my life, I would give 2 years from my life. I love to learn new cultures besides learning different languages.