I live with my girlfriend in a modern apartment (2 rooms), 20 minutes away by bus from the city center nearby forest. Very well accessible with public transportation, supermarkets are close. Good for 2 guests.
I suggest you to read my full profile. Thank you!
I live with my girlfriend in a modern apartment (2 rooms), which locates in a quite new building, 20 minutes away by bus from the city center nearby forest. Very well accessible with public transportation, supermarkets are close.
I can offer a comfortable couch for 2 people, which is situated in the living room. During the daytime it is a shared space, but at night it's all yours!
You can use WiFi, watch TV, use my kitchen to cook etc.
We have no pets and we are non-smokers, but if you smoke, you are allowed to do that outside in the hall at the entrance.
YOUR BENEFIT, when you stay at my place:
1) I am a local Estonian and lived in Tallinn, Estonia for my whole life, although I've travelled a lot. I can tell about my country and nation, so you can get to know MUCH MORE with me than staying in hotel/hostel/or someone's empty apartment.
2) You get to SEE, how locals live
3) it's much more FUN! :)
You are welcome to our home, IF:
* you have a short introduction about yourself (who are you, where do you come from, what do you do, what are your hobbies... )
* you are honest, trustworthy and friendly
* tolerate gay people, since I live with my girlfriend
Note: usually we host people from Monday till Friday and max 4 nights in a row. Sometimes we are able to host also during weekends, depends on our plans. You need to ask first.
The minimum stay is 2 nights.
Guests have access to my living room, kitchen and bathroom. Basically to anywhere in my apartment, except my bedroom.
Interakcija s gostima
I like to interact with my guests, if possible, but I'm flexible - depends, what my guests expect.
Since hosting people is my hobby, I work during the daytime. That means, usually I'm able to receive my guest earliest at 6.30 pm from Monday to Friday.
But no worries about the luggage! There is possible to leave your bags/suitcases to the luggage room in the city center. I suggest the cinema Coca-Cola Plaza, which is across the street from the main hotel and shopping center Viru.
That gives you possibility to explore the city already after your arrival to Tallinn and save some time :)
I am a person, who likes to keep things clean and tidy without causing a mess and I expect that from my guests as well. This makes your stay also nicer :) Therefore I would like to point out some of the house rules (which I believe, for most of the people it's already natural):
* please take your shoes off, when you are inside and don't walk with your shoes around the apartment
* please keep my apartment clean and don't leave your stuff everywhere around (basically, don't cause a mess)
* I ask you kindly to show some respect to my property
Thank you for your cooperation! :)
I'm a friendly, 38-years old Estonian, who lives with my girlfriend and prefers vegetarian food, loves to travel and meet people from all over the world.
My hobbies are cycling and hiking in summer, skiing in winter.
Also I'm interested in music, movies, exhibitions, museums etc.
I'm thankful, if you please fill in your profile!