Tastefully designed and newly renovated, this comfortable apartment is located in Shanghai's French Concession, just one block from the Jing'An shopping and entertainment district on Nanjing Rd, with subway lines 2 & 7 right across the street.
Newly renovated apartment tucked away in a quiet neighborhood behind a local park. Easy access to subways (line 2 & 7) right across the street.
The living area and kitchen are combined creating a cozy environment. The modern kitchen is fully-equipped with electric stove-top, oven, full refrigerator, and a washing/drying unit. Kitchen cooking tools, utensils, and basic dining ware is provided for up to 3 persons.
The glass-panel ceilings are south facing allowing wonderful sunlight during the day filtering through the surrounding trees and foliage behind the apartment. The outdoor patio space is perfect for afternoon teas or even a BBQ. BBQ oven is provided.
The full air-conditioning and heating unit ensures nice cool summers, while keeping winters warm and cozy. The queen-sized, Murphy bed, with its comfortable mattress, guarantees a good night's rest after a long day in the city.
The spacious, spa-style shower includes a ventilator and heat lamps. Fresh towels and linens, bath gel, shampoo, and hair dryer are provided
Iron and board are also available.
Whole house is available with this listing. Guests can use all the space and all the facilities.
Interakcija s gostima
As much or as little as you would like. I am usually available throughout the guests' stay. I am happy to help make your stay as comfortable as possible.
This is my personal home in Shanghai. Guests are expected to treat this as their own home. Kindly respect my home and enjoy the conveniences it offers. This is a great private location with very nice neighbors.
KEYS - Please be careful not to lose the key. There will be a RMB 500 penalty fee for lost keys, as the keys will have to be custom ordered from the manufacturer.
1. Absolutely NO SMOKING in the house. Please be considerate and go outside if you're a smoker.
2. This is a shoes-off apartment. Please remove your shoes in the house and wear the fresh slippers provided.
3. Please put all used toilet paper in the bin provided to avoid the toilet from clogging during your stay.
4. No partying and please keep noise level down after 10 pm. This is a small community with many elderly neighbors so please be considerate.
5. Please turn off the air conditioning/heating, lights, TV when you are not at the apartment.
6. Check out time is 11 am and housekeeping will arrive at that time. You can leave the keys on the table. If you depart earlier, please contact me in advance and we can arrange a time.