Our historic property is located in the Village Proper and set back enough to feel secluded. Convenient walk to town center, restaurants, shops and bus to NYC. A great, Catskill Mountain getaway for all four seasons.
1. No smoking inside the house or anywhere near the barn.
2. There is a caretaker who lives on the property.
3. Use of 'sanitation safe' toilet paper only.
4. No large food scraps in garbage disposal. Garbage disposal is for only the smallest of residual food products from pre-washing.
5. Use of wood stove and/or fireplace for use after Property Mgr. instructs.
6. No pets.
7. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
8. The Carriage House is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this rental agreement, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
9. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
10. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
11. The turntable and Vinyl collection are delicate. Please handle with care.
12. Additional cleaning fee will be charged for any dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning
13. This is an exclusive site for hosting is not allowed to make any kind of meetings and parties or celebrations, is for the exclusive use of the guest.
14. Please turn off appliances and lights when not in use.
We live in Brooklyn, NY and own the Carriage House in Mick's hometown of Woodstock, NY that we list here on Airbnb for others to enjoy when we are not enjoying it ourselves. We love to travel all over the United States as well as abroad and looking forward to trips that bring us closer to nature as well as exciting urban environments all over the world.