Savannah Terrace is located in the desirable Poway school district close to the Sabre Springs Park at the junction of Sabre Springs Parkway and County Highway S4, near Interstate 15. It’s close to restaurants and shopping centers.
Our modern 2bd/2ba condo has 1000 sq ft of living area. Luxurious hardwood flooring throughout living area, carpet in bedrooms and tile in bathrooms, wood shutters, slate around fire place, gourmet kitchen, gas stove, washer dryer in unit, central air, balcony. Our condo is located on the second floor of a 2 story building, very bright.
This Savannah Terrace condo is the perfect home base for a remarkable San Diego and Southern California vacation. Located a short 20 minute drive north of downtown San Diego and the San Diego International airport, it is located in the quaint Sabre Springs community filled with warm, friendly professionals and families with every amenity your heart desires close by. Within 2 minutes you will find wonderful restaurants, super-markets, movie theaters, book stores, shopping centers, hair salons, hiking, biking, walking trails, public parks and beautiful scenery.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCACTION is always important especially when visiting San Diego, the 8th largest city in the U.S.A. All tourist sights are spread out through our gorgeous city so having a home centrally located will make your stay far more enjoyable. Every major tourist site is within a 20-30 minute drive.
Having been born and raised in San Diego, I am happy to interact as little or as much as the guests need! Happy to give advice on great places to eat, things to do and sights to see!!!
* Photo government issued ID required for all guests.
* We of course expect a drug free environment.
* An interior shoe free environment is requested.
* Food is only to be consumed/stored in the dining and kitchen areas.
* Areas designated as private need to be respected.
* When coming and going, please be respectful of residents and neighbors.
* An additional cleaning fee will be charged for excessive messes etc.
* Please use designated kitchen/refrigerator spaces for food storage.
* Please be sure to clean all kitchen, bathroom etc. messes promptly.
* Please respect ALL other tenants, hosts and guests.
* This is a residential neighborhood you MUST respect all neighbors.
* No loud music, excessive noise etc. after 10 p.m. (very strictly enforced).
* Contact property host/manager in emergencies only.
* Check-In after 3PM and Check-Out by 10AM
* Please remember to leave positive review details on Airbnb.
* Have a wonderful trip.