Park City Hostel is perfect for your next group! Sleep up to 55 (70 with connected spaces) people comfortably and use our almost 2500 sq ft of common area, 14 bedrooms, 14 shared bathrooms and 1000 sqft mountain patio along with a commercial kitchen to take care of your groups needs! Perfect for your family reunions, entire sports teams, unique corporate retreats and more!
Arrivals and Departures
Check-in is after 2:30pm until 10 PM. Later check-ins can be accommodated with notification of the staff. If you arrive before then we have a handy luggage room – dump your bags and go explore! Check-out is by 12 pm so please make sure you (and your belongings) are out of the room by then. If you’re late to check out then you’ll be asked to pay for another night, so make sure that alarm is set!
Please make sure to bring a valid photo identification with you, preferably a passport, government issued I.D. card or driving license. You’ll need this to check in, so don’t forget it!
Bookings cannot be accepted from any person under the age of 18 unless they are accompanied by an adult (18 or over). Guests who wish to bring their children under 16 years of age must book a whole dorm or private room with enough room for them. For guests aged 16 or 17 years of age, they can book into one of dorm rooms, but must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over). Unlike some hostels we do not have an upper age limit but the majority of our guests are backpackers in the 18 to 30 age range.
– If you’re travelling with friends or family, we’ll do our utmost to book you in a room together but this can’t always be guaranteed. If you want to make sure that you aren’t separated from your group, we’d suggest booking a private room or taking over a whole dorm.
– Please note that all our dorms are mixed unless a girls only dorm is booked
– Please be aware that we only accept cash and credit card payments
– The total price of your reservation may be charged in full on your credit card any time one week before your stay
– If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation to receive a full refund you will need to notify us by 48 hours in advance of your arrival date by 2.30pm and 7 days before the arrival dates December 20th to April 1st).
– Failure to notify us, or in case of a no show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
– If you arrive a day late without informing the hostel, we will try and find you a bed, but this may not be in the same room type booked and may incur extra charges.
Room Codes & Wrist Bands
You’ll be given room codes via email and written on the inside of a wrist band given that need to wear during your stay. When you check-in this gives you access to both the hostel and your room. We allow some outside guests before 10 PM, please check with staff before hand for approval and a wrist band. People without wrist bands will be removed from the premises
Special Offers and Packages
Hostels run a variety of special offers and packages throughout the year. These are open to all guests except group bookings (over 15 people) to which different terms apply.
– All packages and special offers booked will be non-refundable once the booking has been completed.
Receipts and Invoices
If needed, we can provide receipts for proof of payment of your stay. Invoices, however, can only be provided by our reservations department for groups of 15 or more.
– The comfort, safety and security of our guests is really important to us. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be asked to leave the hostel premises and will not be given a refund.
– Guests are expected to respect other guests as well as staff, local residents and property.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the park city building. Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area at. Any guest found smoking inside the building, outside of the designated areas, will be fined ($150.00) and asked to leave the premises immediately. A refund will not be issued for the stay.
Drug use including marijuana is illegal in Utah. Any guest found carrying drugs, or carrying paraphernalia within any part of the building will be fined ($250). He/she will be asked to leave the premises immediately. A refund will not be issued.
–No person under the age of 21 may drink alcohol, and is illegal to contribute to them. They will be given a different wristband to identify them. If found to be contributing to a minor, you will be fined ($50). He/she will be asked to leave the premises immediately. A refund will not be issued.
– Alcohol is not permitted to be consumed within the dorm rooms, please relocate to the common area. We reserve the right to remove any guest for public intoxication at any time
Each bed (in dorm rooms) has a locker for small valuables. It is a guest’s responsibility to ensure that personal belongings are secure at all times. Park City Hostel will accept no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests’ property, however sustained or caused. We strongly recommend guests bring a padlock to use on luggage.
Damage to Hostels’ Property
Guests will be expected to reimburse Park City Hostel for any damage caused by inappropriate behavior during their stay.
Except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence, liability remains, at all times, limited to the value of the services booked, excluding any amendment charges paid to us.
Park City Hostel will only store and use information you supply to us or which is supplied to us for the purposes of carrying out a contract with you, and to inform you of other services and offers which we make available from time to time. If you do not wish to receive such information please let us know by emailing us at:
Errors and Omissions
Any omission or error in sales literature, web pages/sites, order form, quotation, price list, order acknowledgement, dispatch note, invoice or other documents issued by us may be corrected by us without liability. We will advise you of any changes at the time of booking or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter.
All bookings are subject to availability and Park City Hostels reserve the right to decline any booking at its discretion.
Parking is located in the center of the lot both in front of and behind the building. A parking pass must be used and right side up in your dashboard for overnight parking. We are not responsible for any charges incurred from improper parking
Park City Hostel is about people and is not a good place for pets. We do not allow Emotional Service Animals except those trained with a specific purpose under ADA guidelines. Vaccine paperwork is required. Private room rentals only, in order to not disturb other guests with allergies. Additional restrictions apply for reasonable accommodation in our shared spaces, please discuss with staff for ADA accommodation. visit for more information
Park City Hostel is overnight lodging only, and is not intended for long term guests. Guest stays are made one week at a time and are limited to a maximum of 1 calendar month per year subject to availability.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 284 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije