Two next door suites for up to 8 guests: the right place for couple of friends, families with children or large groups.
Located in the picturesque neighborhood of Trastevere. This is the place for those who want to stay in the city center but hate the noise and frenzy.
Suites located on a very quiet hill over Viale Trastevere, a trendy area with bars, restaurants and historical sites nearby.
SERVICES ON REQUEST
- Daily cleaning
- Sightseeing, local experiences
- This accommodation is not suitable for people with problems walking on a slightly uphill road.
- Children under 2 years free of charge.
- The rent price includes: final cleaning, towels, bed sheets, internet wifi, air climatized heat/cool, utilities.
- Parking, not included in the rent price, is available inside my property front the entrance door. You can park for free if the spots are available at your arrival and for all your stay. If the spots are busy you can park easily and free in the private street or in garage for a fee. Three possibilities to park safely the car.
- Washing and dryer machines are in the laundry room of my three apartments on the floor. Free nr. 1 laundry. Each extra laundry (washing and drying for 7 Kg = 17,6 lb) costs € 9.50. Laundry made by my staff or with my staff's help.
- Baby bed, linen and covers, baby tub, high chair and other little stuff are available for a fee of EUR 10.00/night.
- Check-in for free - at the standard time 4:00 pm or flexible by appointment from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm; for delay on the agreed time, from the second hour EUR 15.00 hour or hour's fraction.
- Late Check-in - from 9:30 pm to 9:30 am by appointment extra fee EUR 39.00; for delay on the agreed time, from the second hour EUR 20.00 hour or hour's fraction.
- Quiet neighborhood and therefore no noise after 11 pm.
- No parties allowed.
- This is a property ready for no-smokers, therefore smoking in the apartment is a damage charged on the deposit damages.
- The prices and the services for the days that are still available may change at any time and without further notice.
I've traveled a lot and seen many different places. Rome is the city I love the most. Why? I love culture and authentic places. I don't like traffic and noisy, crowded places and therefore I consider my homes as oases surrounded by culture, nature and harmony.
I am a tech entrepreneur living between London and Rome. I am Co-Founder of 2 tech startups and I am director of a startup incubator in Rome. I like research and for this reason I am also doing a PhD with a focus on crowd-sourcing.
In my free time I love traveling, surfing and painting.